I've lost my mittens

CHAPTER FOUR

A/N

************************For those of you who are on cell phones type:

janetmcdowell wattpad 909981

into any google search and the restricted chapters will come up for you!!!!!!!!!!********************************************************************************************(I've tested it cpy paste if you can its easiest :) Don't forget to vote and comment while your there;)

Well I'm not giving up! I'm really enjoying writing this story. I'd love some feed back.. Good or bad. Well maybe not really bad lol. This is my first writing of any kind, I've had no classes or even major in anything close to writing lol. (paramedic)Although I'm sure its very obvious lol. Thanks to those who have followed my story, and thanks for promoting it! Word of mouth is the best advertising! XOXOXOX NOT EDITED YET my editor's at work :)

SAM'S POV

A waft of male testosterone filled the air like a thick cloak as I spotted the first of many men that were about to come barrelling into the change room now that class has ended. I grabbed the towel and run to the showers to give Matt the towel. As I ran by the lockers I seen a big guy coming in the door from the field, scratching and shacking the sweat off his head. I made my mad dash to Matt and throw him a towel "Here catch, I gotta run someone just walked in the door!!" I giggled and high tailed it out of there hoping like hell I didn't get caught.

As I turned the corner there he was, Ben from the football team standing in his shorts without a t shirt on. Hmm I thought to myself as I stopped dead in my tracks. This would have been a great view for me two and a half hours ago. But now not so much. Ben dosen't even compare to Matt.

I started to walk past Ben to the door, but only got two steps when his vice grip arms wrapped around my waist. A slight squeal escaped my mouth as he pulled me into his strong chiseled chest. But instead of a mind blowing set of sparks, shocks, and fireworks throughout my body I got a sickly burning in the pit of my stomach, that rouse up my esophagus, and a painful pins and needles sensation where his skin touched mine.

"Hey there sweetie, where are you going so fast? I could really use someone to scrub my back." Ben said his voice laced with lust as he squeezed me tight. Thank god he is just a human. I tightened my stance and started to swing my elbow back, in mid swing I could hear a low growl coming for behind Ben and I. I proceed with my plan and made contact with Ben's rock hard abs, which knocked the wind out of him, with lightening speed I reached up and grabbed Ben's head over my shoulder with both hands laced my fingers behind his head, then in one swift move I bent over quickly, bucked out my butt and pulling hard with my hands flipping Ben clear over my shoulders and landing in a heap against the lockers.

"What the fuck Sam! Jesus Christ!! What the hell is wrong with you!!" He screamed

Matt just stood back and watch the action unfold. Then I heard him walk up to me and snake his arms around my waist and whispered in my ear. "Wow I seem to have a bad ass for a mate eh?" And then continued with answering Ben's question, Matt calmly said, "Maybe if you hadn't thought first before touching my girlfriend, she wouldn't have had to kick your ass, with great ease I must say, so my suggestion to you is not to laying your hands on her or even enter her personal bubble." Matt now making an imaginary three foot circle with his hands around us both " Or this beating from my amazing women, will have been child's play compared to what I will do to you."

"Sorry Sam." He muttered "And man, I didn't know." he said as he put his hands up in a surrendering manner. Matt now satisfied with the situation turned me around and kissed me passionately until we were interrupted by a bunch of sweaty, cat calling boys.