Time will tell

My mind is completely drained for today. So here ya go all enjoy!! Comment and vote please!! thanks

If you've read Chapter eight before 1pm on Nov 24 please reread the last page. My last download didn't make it, and your missing very impotent information for "Reflections Of You" My sincerest apologies!!!!

CHAPTER NINE

SAM'S POV

I knocked on the door to my dad's study, which opened slighty with each knock. I slowly pushed the door open enough to poked my head in and look for my dad. I could hear the shower on, so I pulled my head back out and decided to give my dad some privacy by waiting in the hall.

"He's still showering, lets just wait out here and chat while he finishes." I said pulling him down to the floor and sitting cross legged.

"What do ya wanna talk about sweets?" Matt said in an endearing voice and cuddling up to me against the wall.

" I don't know, anything I guess. How about....... How did you and Scott meet?"

"Well its not really a story, I just found an add for a room mate in the paper the day I got here, So I called from a pay phone and he gave me the room without even meeting me, he just said as long as rents in on time I could move in that day." Matt answered then put his arm around me.

"You're right that's not much of a story is it." I giggled

"Well lets see if you have a better one Missy!" He throw back pretending to be mad.

"I don't know....I told you, I lead a boring boring life living out here. I didn't have many friends other then Jamie and the farm hands." I said wincing at the thought of Matt clothes lining Josh.

"From what I saw you do to Josh,I'm not sure if I want you to meet any of the others either Mr. WWE." trying to sound dramatic while shaking my head.

"Oh come on, we've been over that hurdle already! You can't go and drag it up again!" Said like a true man I thought.

"I know, I know I was just trying to change the subject and I guess it didn't really work how I wanted it to. " I confessed.

"Alright then, I'll ask the questions, umm lets see......Oh I know you and Jamie have been friends for along time, so how did the two of yo meet, that's got to be a great story right?" I couldn't look at him when his face was so happy and the story he was asking for wasn't one of joy in the least.

I looked down and started lacing and unlacing my finger in my lap, Matt reached over and grabbed my hands, which shot warm tingles all down my arm, and free flowing through me. It filling me with an incredible warmth that I've only felt from him.

"Ya sure, I can tell you that story..." I said but still couldn't look at him. He felt my pain as soon as he held my hand. I'm sure that's why he sent me a comforting and warm feeling back. I've never really talked to anyone about this aside from the police.

My life is my life, and I don't expect anyone to take on any burons because of me. I think I have a lot baggage, and would rather not hand it off to anyone. I took a cleansing breath as Matt looped his arm around my waist from behind, and with little effort lifted me into lap covering me like a warm blanket. It felt so good to be held in someones arm especially with all these little shocks and tingles being shot all through me. It was enough to make me forget where I was and who I was with. In this moment, I was just talking to the wall in front of me, wrapped in a blanky, spilling my guts.

"I met Jamie a few day's before my mothers death. I guess in a way she's a god send, I actually believe that I wouldn't have made it through the guilt of my mothers death without her. She didn't just help me though." Trying to change the subject for a sec "She was awesome for my brother too, they've always had a close friendship too. I often thought that they would get together or something."