Voices

CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE

***********A/N**********

It's been over a year since I was writing this chapter last . I stopped writing in the middle of this chapter so if things seam to be in a different mood or content its cause it probably is. I write according to the frame of mind I'm in at the time, and lots has happened in my life in the past year that has change my thoughts and perception on the characters and the story line. I hope it's not to obvious and doesn't' destroy the story I've worked really hard on. So as always I've not edited this book, and it's been written souly on a small cell phone and mostly late at night after my kids have gone to bed. Hope you enjoy!! It's really nice to back to writing:) Sorry it's shorter then some of the other chapters but I'm still getting back into the swing of things:)

SAM'S POV

The sound of crickets and cicada's humming in the late afternoon air, only amplified my senses tp the warmth of Matt's chest agenst my cheek. This is how I want to wake up for the rest of my life! I thought as I opened one eye to make sure everything was as it seams. To my surprise it was! I've woken up for the first time in days feeling.......ok and not panicked or rushing. Today I turn a new leaf I thought blinking my eyes lids rapidly a few more times to clear my vision of sleep.

The urge to run my finger tips down Matt's bare chest and treasure trail was to much to resist. Biting my lower lip, I ever so gently slid the tips of my fingers along him, tracing the splashes of hair all the way down to the top of the sheets. Matt engulfed me in his massive arms, pulling me on top of him. Now this is more like it! Throw this in every time I wake up and I'd be in heaven!

"Good morning beautiful." His husky morning voice whispered. Rubbing his nose along mine before kissing me.

"Great morning! How are you?" I asked pecking him a few more times.

"Couldn't be better." He said rolling me over "But I do have to......ummmm I'll be right back ok?"

"Ok?" I giggled out completely confused.

Matt got up and ran to the door, stuck his head out looking both ways then stepped out, closing the door behind him. What the hell? I thought sitting up and looking around the room. Its just one big room, no doors but the one he just went through. Theres a couch, dresser and a small kitchenette kinda thing then the bed.....Thats really it....Where the bathroom? Ahhhh I laughed to myself, he's taking a piss! Well I guess that means no shower for me. Wonder if he'll take me down to the river for a swim? Maybe its a little to soon for that, shaking my drowning pictures out of my head.

Feeling the previous sexy morning moment slip away, I crawled out of the bed letting curiosity gets the better of me, i opened the top dresser to find something, anything to wear. Admiring as I gently pulled open the most beautiful wooden antique drawer I've ever seen or touched.

Thank god there's cloths! I thought as I pulled out a white t-shirt and put it on. I figure its a fat chance I'd find underwear or a bra, but anythings better then nothing were my thoughts while searching for anything to cover my nether regions.

I was surprised when my fingers ran over something hard and cold inside the top dresser draw. Sliding it out and wiping it off, I immediately recognized Matt in the picture accompanied my his brother and a girl. Before I got to examine it closer, Matt came like leaves on a fall day.

"Holly crap it's getting chilly out there for the end of September! Oh I see you found clothes." Matt said wrapping his cold arm's around me from behind.

"Ya and this." I said looking back down at the picture.

As soon as I brushed the dust off the girl in the photo I drop the frame and stepped back into Matt. It can't be! No fucking way! I must be going crazy! Do I dare tell him? Should I tell him I've seen the little girl I see in the picture?