Chapter 17~ Omj Zayn, what did we do?

**Talia's P.O.V**

    With Louis being gone and Tasha and Niall's breakup, everyone was sad. Rehearsals for the boys were a wreck and Simon couldn't stand it. He was making us go out to a club tonight and have fun. Liam volunteered to be the designated adult. Paul would be there to. I don't know how it would be with Niall and Tasha in the same room. They haven't seen each other since their fight. Niall's tried to call Tasha but she won't answer him.

**Niall's P.O.V** (At the club around 7:00PM)

    Paul dropped us off at the entrance of the club and went to park the car. Liam waited outside. He didn't want to go in just yet. I guess he wanted to wait for Paul. I kept trying to get close to Tasha as we walked in but she would get farther away. I gave up and just went to have fun. It seemed like hours of dancing, drinking, and having fun. I soon spotted Talia and Harry. I walked up to them. Talia didn't look to well.

"What's wrong with her?"

"She had to much to drink and now she has a headache. I'm gonna get a taxi for us. Have fun." Harry said as they walked away.

    I started to feel a little dizzy. The drinks were working. I couldn't focus on what anyone was saying and my energy level was beginning to rise. I suddenly felt like dancing. Someone started to tug on my shirt from behind. I tuned around to see a really pretty girl. I could tell that she wanted to dance. We began dancing but I felt like I was being watched. I glanced to my right and Tasha was watching me. She was dancing with Zayn. My best friend. You could easily tell that they were both drunk though. Suddenly, Zayn whispered something to her and they left.

"Wanna go to my place?" The girl I was dancing with said.

"No, I gotta go."

    I walked out of the club and seen Liam. He explained to me that he wanted to stay with me tonight. I didn't really care. Tasha and Zayn must have taken a taxi. Liam and I both got into the van with Paul and went back to my place.

**Zayn's P.O.V**

    Everything was spinning and I felt so energized. Tasha could hardly stand up straight. I helped her into the house. I never realized it before but she was so beautiful. Wait, what am I saying? She loves Niall ad I'm dating Perrie. I couldn't fight the feelings anymore. I think I love Tasha.

"I-I think I l-love you."

"B-buuuut..." Her words slurred and ended.

    Before I could do anything else, she pressed her lips against mine. I wanted to stop her and tell her that she still loves Niall but this felt so right. I gave in and we started to snog. Tasha definitely wasn't the innocent girl that everyone thinks she is. She tugged at the bottom of my shirt. We broke the kiss, giving me time to take my shirt off. I kissed her neck leaving little love bites. I carried her to my bedroom careful not to break the kiss. The night continued from there.

**Tasha's P.O.V**

    I opened my eyes to see that I was in Zayn's room. My head hurt so much. I couldn't remember anything from last night. Did I just say that I'm in Zayn's room? I rolled over and seen that Zayn was asleep right next to me. I sat up and it must have awakened him because he sat up too. That's when i noticed he was nude. The only thing on us was a blanket.

"Zayn."

"Yeah?" He answered.

"What did we do last night?"

"Do you want me to answer that?" He said worried.

"Oh gosh. This is bad. This wasn't meant to happen. I love Niall."

    I began to cry and Zayn just wrapped me in his strong arms. How was I going to tell Niall? I grabbed my clothes from last night (so I wouldn't have to walk in the house naked) and quickly put them on. I made Zayn turn away though. After that I went to the room that I was staying in and changed. I locked myself in there for about three hours. I started to hear talking downstairs. I could hear that all the others were down there except for Louis. Some of them knocked on my door and I told them to go away. Finally Niall whispered through my door that he wanted to talk to me. I let him in because I had to tell him what happened.

"Niall I'm so sorry."

"No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say the things that I did. I miss you and I need you back. Do you forgive me?" He practically begged.

"Yes I forgive you but that's not what I'm sorry for."

"What is it then?" Niall looked at me kinda sad.

    He came closer and kissed me. I lightly pushed him away. He looked at me like I was crazy. Then he smelled my hair.

"You smell like Zayn." He quickly said.

"I know. That's why I'm sorry."

    With that, he walked out of my room. He was cursing loud enough for the whole town to hear. I heard the front door slam and then I once again locked my door and cried myself to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this one. Will Niall and Tasha get back together? What do you think will happen between Tasha and Zayn? Omj this is so weird. Idk I just got this idea. It was like PEWF. Bye!

@TashaOfficial4