Chapter 7 ~Dinner for the celebrity

**Tasha's P.O.V**

    I know that I'm supposed to be mad at Niall but he's my best friend and I cant stay mad at him. It's so hard to be mad at Nialler. I had to go say sorry to him. I may have overreacted a bit. It was already 10:45AM. I ran up to my room and got dressed. I randomly put on some clothes but coincidentally I put on my One Direction shirt and Niall's favorite pair of jeans that I own. I slipped on my shoes and walked out the front door. I was looking down as I was walking through my yard. Then I ran into someone and fell down. I looked up and Niall was on the ground too.

"Are you OK? I'm so sorry Nialler."

"It's fine. I'm sorry too. Can we please talk?" Niall asked

"I was kinda just coming over to say that I was sorry for everything that I said and did."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. You don't need to be sorry. I was such a jerk. Can you forgive me? please." He began to beg.

"I forgive you and I want to be friends again. I miss talking to you Niall."

"I miss talking to you also, and that's why I'm taking you out tonight. No arguing. Now go get ready." He winked at me and we both started laughing.

    He stood up and held his hand out. I took his hand and he helped me off the ground. Tonight's going to be awesome. I get to go out with my best friend. I still don't know how I feel about him though. I ran over to my house and started looking through my clothes. 

**Harry's P.O.V**

    I text Talia and told her to come to the park. I waited on the bench until I could see her beautiful face. I stood up and walked over to her.

"Hey hun."

"Hey. So why did you want me here?" she questioned.

"I wanted to give something to you."

"You could have just walked across the yard to my house instead of coming here." she looked around and then back at me.

"I know. Turn around."

    She turned around and I took a necklace out of my pocket. I put it around her neck and hooked it. She looked at it in amazement. I could tell that she loved it. It was a heart that said "Tal + Hazza". I gave her a kiss and grabbed her hand. I led her up a little hill to a oak tree. When we got to the top I showed her that I set up a picnic for us.

**Niall's P.O.V** (7:00PM)

    I walked over to Tasha's house. I knocked on the door and waited. Talia answered the door and told me to wait in the living room. Bug (Tasha and Talia's mom) was in the kitchen cooking some food. I told Tasha to wear her best clothes because I was taking her somewhere nice. I wore my tux and dress pants. Soon Tasha walked down the stairs. She looked so beautiful. She was wearing a black dress, her hair was in a bun with one strand of hair down, and she was wearing sneakers. She didn't like wearing heals but I didn't care.

"You look beautiful."

Talia butted in on the conversation "Just go on your date, share a kiss, and become a couple." She started making kissy faces.

    Tasha lightly smacked her arm and went into the kitchen to tell her mom that she was leaving. It took us 30 minutes to get to the restaurant. I ran over to Tasha's door and opened it for her. We walked into the restaurant and the waitress seated us. When we got done eating, we talked for a little bit. When we walked out the door to leave we noticed a lot of people outside. Cameras started flashing, people started yelling, questions were being asked. I took Tasha's hand and held it tightly as I tried to get through the crowd.

Paparazzi were yelling stuff. "How come you never told us about your girlfriend?" One of them asked.

"Tasha is not my girlfriend."

"You cant lie to us Niall!" Another screamed.

    We finally made it to the car and left as fast as we could. When we arrived at Tasha's house I walked her to her porch. I could tell that she was worried that the fans would think that I have a girlfriend.

"I had a great time. Besides the paparazzi and stuff."

"Me too." Her eyes twinkled in the moonlight.

    We both leaned in and kissed. Her lips were still so soft. It felt so good. I put my arms around her waist and she put her arms around my neck. We heard a tap on the window and pulled away. we looked in the window and Talia was holding a sign that said "Does that make you two official? Because I just text the boys and told them about this." Tasha and I looked at each other and I could tell what she was thinking. We both looked back at Talia and nodded our heads yes.

"I'll see you in the morning. Bye."

"Bye." She walked into the house and I could hear her and Talia freaking out as I walked across the yard to my house.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I couldn't type yesterday. I stayed the night with my cousin and our friends. I'll type tomorrow. What do you thinks gonna happen? Leave your comment below please. Thanks. Bye!

@TashaOfficial4