Chapter 11 ~Get ready for us England

**Tasha's P.O.V**

     The sun shined in my eyes. I slowly  opened them and looked to my right. Was I in Niall's room. I remember watching a movie in here last night but I don't remember falling asleep or staying the night. I felt a hand tighten around my waist. I rolled over and Niall was smiling at me.

"Morning babe!" He said.

"Morning. I don't remember falling asleep."

"You were really tired and you fell asleep watching the movie. I called your mom and told her that you were staying here." He leaned in and kissed my head.

    We laid in the bed just looking at each other for what seemed like hours. It was only a few minutes though. We heard a little knock on the door and Maura came in.

"Good morning you two." She cheered. "Don't you go to England today?"

"Oh my gosh, I forgot about that. We gotta get ready." Niall said as he started to rummage through his dresser.

    I got out of the bed and helped him pick an outfit to wear. He picked his "With Stupid --> " shirt. I picked his black pants, hat, and shoes. When he was done getting dressed he quickly did his hair and all his other stuff. I told him that I was going to get Talia from next door. I quickly walked out the door and to my house.

    I ran into the house and yelled for Talia. She came running down the stairs and tripped on the last one. She landed right on her but. We both started laughing. When we calmed down we said our goodbyes to our mom. We grabbed out stuff and ran back over to Niall's. All of the boys and Paul were here now.

**Louis P.O.V**

    It took us a long time to get to the airport. I could'nt wait to get back to England. I missed that place so much. Paul took our bags and we boarded the plane. There were so many fans here. Paul wouldn't let us pick our seat. He randomly mixed us up. I was sitting with Harry, Niall was sitting with Tasha, Zayn was sitting with Talia, and Liam was sitting with Paul. We found our seat and sat down.

"Want to play a game?" Harry asked.

"What game?"

"I'm gonna throw some of my Skittles and try to make the into your mouth." Harry said as he took a handful of Skittles.

"OK."

    The first Skittle bounced of my nose and landed on the floor. We didn't bother picking them up just yet. We would get them later. The second Skittle bounced off my tooth. The third on missed me completely. The forth one made in right in my mouth.

"Score!" Harry exclaimed.

"Louis, are Tasha and I going to meet Eleanor?" Talia asked puzzled.

"Of course babe!"

**Niall's P.O.V**

    Tasha was listening to her ipod and I was just sitting there. I was so bored. I started thinking of what we were going to do in England first. Tasha and Talia have never been there. It needed to be special for their first time there. Tasha started dancing in her seat. She looked so cute when she did that. I looked down at her ipod to see what she was listening to. She was listening to "Live While Were Young". She started lip singing to me and using her ipod as a microphone. I couldn't help but to laugh at her.

**Talia's P.O.V** (2 hours later at the airport in England)

    We got off the plane and went to get our bags. We put the bags into the trunk of the taxi. There were a lot of fans here. They were screaming and taking pictures. The boys went over to sign things and get pictures taken. Tasha and I were about to get in the taxi when a girl yelled our names.

"You don't deserve them. They are going to break up with you soon. They could find smarter and prettier girls than you." She yelled.

    I looked over at Tasha. She was crying a little because of what the girl had said. Tasha felt really insecure about herself and got emotional when people said things like that. I had to do something about it. I went over to the girl. Everyone around her got quiet. Interviewers held microphones in my face. There were also news reporters with cameras but I didn't care.

"You can say anything about me but no one makes my sister cry. She did nothing to you. She was once a normal girl like you. She was just lucky enough to have Niall fall for her. If you're really a directioner you would be happy for him. Now I suggest you go run off and think about how you just embarrassed yourself on live TV." I yelled so that almost everyone around me could hear.

    People started to laugh at the girl. I felt bad for what I said but she deserved it. I went over to the taxi and sat in the backseat with Tasha. I gave her a hug and comforted her. The  boys came over and Niall asked what was wrong with Tasha. I told him everything. He sat on the other side of her. We all had to squeeze into the small taxi. We soon arrived at Louis', Zayn's and Liam's apartment. Next we dropped Tasha and Niall off at theirs. Last we arrived at mine and Harry's.

"Were here!" He cheered.

    We got our bags and went into the apartment. Simon already had furniture put into the house so we wouldn't have to buy any. I went to the living room and looked around. It looked so nice in here. Suddenly I felt two arms go around my waist.

"I love you." Harry whispered in my ear.

    His breath was warm against my neck. I turned around and kissed him. He picked me up bridal style and walked up the stairs to our new room. He laid me on the bed and began kissing my neck and collar bone. I ran my fingers through his long curly brown hair. He stopped only to take his shirt off and then continued. Things were about to get all PG-13.

"Harry, Talia. Are you here?" We heard Liam yell.

    Harry quickly put his shirt back on and mumbled something under his breath. We both went downstairs to see that Liam was already sitting on the couch. Harry went over and sat beside him.

"You should really remember to lock your door. A crazy fan could have gotten in. Harry, You look mad. Did I interrupt something?" Liam asked.

"Yeah you interrupted something. Something important." Harry quickly said.

"It's fine Liam. Harry will get over it."

    Liam caught on quick and started to laugh a little. We all talked for about an hour until it got late. Liam went back to his apartment. I was getting tired so Harry and I went to bed. It didn't take long for me to fall asleep.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry its been a long time since i've updated. I cant update till Friday. I go with my dad this week. Hope you like this chapter. Give me some ideas please. Comment below about what you think about the fanfic so far. Bye!

@TashaOfficial4