Chapter 16 ~Tears will dry

**Tasha's P.O.V**

    I woke up to the smell of bacon. I ran down the stairs and to the kitchen. Niall was standing by the stove in his boxers making bacon. I leaned against the door fram and watched him. He began to sing "Live While Were Young". His sweet Irish voice sounded so husky in the morning. He plated the bacon and turned around to see me watching him.

"Good morning babe!" He said.

"Good morning. You'r up early. I'm gonna go shopping. I'll be back later."

    I gave him a kiss and took a few pieces of bacon. I walked out of the front door and started to walk down the sidewalk. The air was cool and nipped at my face. It was the middle of November so I understood why it was so cold. A few fans would ask for a picture or autograph as I walked by. I guess I was beginning to get pretty famous now. I arrived at the mall and walked in. I quickly went to my favorite shop and picked out a cute dress. When I got done paying, I went to a few more places and then I went back home. I told Niall that I wanted to take him out tonight.

**Harry's P.O.V**

    Louis' gone. what am I going to do? He's my best friend. Simon told us to just wait and he'll come back. But what if he doesn't? I had to talk to Talia.

"Talia."

    She ran down the stair and sat next to me on the couch. I embraced her in my arms and cried on her shoulder. The rest of the day we laid on the couch watching movies and talking.

**Tasha's P.O.V** (At a restaurant with Niall)

    Niall and I waited for the waiter/waitress for about five minutes. A blond girl about our age came up to us and looked at Niall. She kept looking at Niall and twirling her hair. She took our orders and started to walk away. Niall was checking her out. How could he? He's never done anything like this before. Soon the waitress came back and gave us our food. We ate and talked for about twenty minutes. After that we decided to go to the park. A lot of people were at the park.

"I'm gonna go use the bathroom." Niall said as he walked away.

    A really cute brown haired boy came and sat beside me. He looked to be around my age. His eyes were a hazel green. He was really cute.

"Hi, my names Dalton. Whats your name?" He began talking to me.

"Tasha. Nice to meet you Dalton."

"You too. Your a really pretty girl." He winked at me.

    Now was my time to get Niall back for checking out that girl.

"Thank you."

He handed me a piece of paper. "Here's my number."

    Right as he handed me the number Niall grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the car. I didn't even see him listening. He let go and got into the drivers seat. I guess it was time to go home. The ride was silent. When we got to the house, he just marched up to the door and walked in. He didn't even wait. He always does. I ran into the house.

"Niall, whats wrong with you?"

"WHATS WRONG WITH ME? YOU WERE THE ONE THAT WAS FLIRTING WITH A GUY RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!" He shouted.

"I only did it to get back at you! You were staring at the waitress earlier. I seriously thought you were going to jump over the table and eat her!"

"All guys stare at a different girl at some point. Get over yourself. Maybe you should go call your friend and I'll go have dessert with the waitress." He threw his hands up in frustration.

"Or maybe I'll go live with Liam and Zayn!"

"Fine. I'm better off without you. We should just break up!" He yelled.

"I guess we're over then."

    I pushed my way passed him and ran up to the room to get some clothes. I text Liam. I packed a weeks worth of clothes. I'll be back later to get the rest of my stuff. I ran down the stairs and to the door. I was crying so hard. I thought Niall loved me. Niall quickly turned me around and pressed his lips to mine. I pulled away and shook my head. He let go of me and I stormed out the door. I was texting Talia and Harry about what happened. I could always vent to them. I soon arrived at Liam and Zayn's house. They welcomed me in and we stayed up the rest of the night talking about random things. I could tell that they were trying to make me happy again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long. Gosh i've been busy. Hope you like this chapter. Bye!

@TashaOfficial4