A change for the better

"I cant believe it's actually mikey."

"What do we do, what if he wakes up and attacks us?"

"He's our brother donnie, why would he attack us?"

"Well he was with tiger claw and Fishface earlier."

This was all Mikey had been hearing for the past thirty-five minutes. He was faking to be unconscious since he didnt really have an idea of how to get out of this situation.

"Maybe we could just wake him up?" This voice sounded like raph.

"No you idiot, he was poisoned and theres clearly bags under his eyes, we need to let him rest." This voice was clearly Donnie's.

"I guess we'll have to wait." Leo said as something moved in the room, followed by a small thud. He probably sat down.

Silence filled the air.

Mikey started to panic but he didn't know why.

Maybe it was because he was going to have to open his eyes to see if there was an exit but he knew his brothers weren't going to let him go without a fight.

But after a few more minutes, mikey learned to accept that and opened his eyes.

The door next to Donnie was open and he could take on Donnie since he was the weakest in physical strength.

Before any of the three could react, Mikey jumped up from the table and bolted to the door.

"What the- DONNIE GRAB HIM!!" Raph yelled.

Donnie went to block but right after Mikey gave him a piercing glare, he backed up and let him pass.

As leo gave chase, raph ran to Donnie and smacked the back of his head.

"WHAT WERE YOU DOING?!"

"H-he looked at me!"

"THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY YOU DIDNT GRAB HIM!"

Mikey was almost to the exit, right before he could get all the way there he was suddenly... stopped?

A glowing outline appeared around him forcing him to freeze in place.

"April.." leo said in surpise.

To mikey's shock too, there stood april o'Neil with Casey.

April looked at Mikey with wide eyes before looking at Leo. "Hurry and tie him up!"

.

.

.

.

.

A few minutes had passed since they tied up Mikey and were trying to get him to talk. Master splinter had joined and was only watching from behind, his deep stare right into Mikey.

Mikey felt it but never made eye contact, he never made eye contact with any of them.

"Mikey it been really long since we've seen you... we just want to talk to you." Donnie whispered.

Mikey still didnt answer. He looked un fazed at the sound of Donnie shaky voice who sounded on the verge of tears.

Raph growled and grabbed Mikey by his rope taking him torwards him.

"WHY ARE YOU IGNORING US, WE'RE YOUR FAMILY AND WE'VE BEEN WORRIED SICK!!" Raph yelled.

"Raph stop!" April yelled