kidnapped pt. 2

"Oh wow." Mikey turned away from donnie and started to yank on the bars.

Donnie slowly stood up and walked over. "W-where are we?"

Mikey started to think back to that spider lady who attacked him.

'She called me a merchandise, that lady probably broke in and kidnapped me.'

Mikey glanced at Donnie who was giving him a confused look.

'But how did he end up here?' I wondered.

"Um, Mikey are you okay?" Donnie asked.

"Why wouldnt I be okay?" Mikey grumbled yanking on the bars again.

This was starting to become the worst night of his life.

"I dont think the bars are going to magically fall off because you're yanking them-"

Out of nowhere, a sharp knife slashes again Mikey's hands making him scream and let go of the bars.

A howl of laughter erupted from the sadist woman from the other side of the bars. Mikey immediately realized she was the woman from last time.

"Stay put or I'll do it to your face next time." The lady said walking closer to the bars.

Donnie only glared and stepped back into the shadows of their cell.

"Awww, dont hide from mommy, I'm not that mean when you get to know me~" she giggled.

Mikey glared. "What do you want from us?"

"You should be asking what they want from you." She slipped away to the door.

A menacing smile went to her face as she grabbed on to the door handles.

The swung the doors open. A light flooded the room, exposing other things they didnt see before.

There were other mutants like them. They were also stuck in cages. But in some of the cages they could see regular humans.

Footsteps could be heard.

"Welcome..."

Men and women flooded inside with wealthy clothes on and wide creepy smiles.

"To the black market."

.

.

.

.

.

Oroku wondered the city with tiger claw following right behind him. Right now they were all looking for Mikey. Fishface and rahzar went to search other place and stockman went to search from the sky.

"Master shredder, you've been running for 5 hours, please take a break!" Tiger claw yelled to him.

Oroku collapses to his knees catching his breath.

Tiger claw runs to his side. "N-no, we must find Michelangelo, w-we ha-have to." Oroku said.

"Master, you go back to the lair, we will keep looking for him." Tiger claw said touching his shoulder.

That's when Oroku sensed something. 1... no 2 people watching from the shadows. And he had an idea on who it could be.

"Come out turtles." Oroku said standing up.

Leo and raph weren't surprised by it and jumped down in front of him.

"We know you took donatello Shredder, tell us where you hid him!" Leo yelled unstealthing his swords.

"I dont know where your disgusting brother is-"

"Wait a minute, where's mikey?" Raph looked around.

Before Tiger claw could answer, Oroku did.

"He's been kidnapped, I think I know who it could be."

Tiger claw looked his master in shock, so did leo and raph.

"The venom gang."

.

.

.

.

.

The people exited after their taking away some of the muntants in the cages. The whole time Mikey had hid in the shadows so no one would see him. Donnie had did the same

"This is messed up." Mikey growled coming out of the shadows.

"Dont worry, Leo and raph will be coming for us soon." Donnie said touching Mikey's shoulder.

Mikey flinched and pushed his hand off. "They'll be coming tor you, Oroku sensei will be coming for me."

Donnie frowns. "You know... Shredder doesn't really care about anyone so-"

"Shut up, he CARES about me!" Mikey yelled and walked away.

"I'm just trying to warn you Mikey, everyone misses you and we just think shredder might-"

"I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT, IM DONE WITH YOU!" Mikey yelled walking back over and slamming Donnie into the wall.

"YOU DONT GET TO TALK ABOUT HIM LIKE THAT, YOU DONT KNOW HIM LIKE I DO!!" Mikey screamed in Donnie's face.

Donnie's eyes were wide in shock as he sunk down to the floor on to his butt.

"And you're saying that he didn't care about me? You guys never cared about me!" Mikey yelled.

"Are the brothers fighting~?" The woman walked over and giggled.

Mikey growled and turned away. "Whatever lady."

"If you want I can get rid of your brother~" The woman sanged pulling out a blade.

Donnie gulped and scooted away.

"No thank you." Mikey mumbled.

"W-what do you even want us for, we're not that good anyways!" Donnie yelled.

The woman stared at them for a while before laughing. "Okay okay, I might as well tell you things."

She looks at them and gives a big smile.

"I'm after both of your master's heads!"