Im a monster

It's been 10 weeks since the alligator thing. I've healed but I still have painful migraines that I still cant get used to.

After I had told karai the whole story she had hugged me and wouldn't leave my side until my brothers got there.

My brothers had came and picked me up from karai's. They didn't even mention one thing about what happened. When we got home, sensei didnt say anything as well.

Was I in trouble?

Why was this making me feel bad?

On top of all of that, I kept getting nightmares about... that alligator.

All she wanted to do was protect her babies... and I killed her.

"Michelangelo?"

I open my eyes looking straight to master splinter.

"Y-yes?"

Huh? Why did I stutter?

Sensei frowns. "You're shaking my son."

I quickly look down at my hands to see they were shaking. My whole body was shaking.

"Meditation is over, you all may leave, Mikey must stay."

Third person's POV

The brothers looked worriedly at their little brother before getting up and leaving. Mikey became uneasy when it was only him and master splinter left in the room.

"What's been troubling you my son?" Master splinter asks.

"N-nothing, it's just cold in here." Mikey started to stand up only to get knocked right back down on his butt by splinter's tail.

"You're lying." Mikey sighs.

"Its not that serious sensei." Mikey again tried to stand up only for the same result as the first time.

"It looks very serious to me."

Mikey started to get annoyed. "If I needed your help I would ask, just leave me alone."

"My son pl-"

Mikey was suddenly on his feet with clear anger on his face. "Sensei I dont need you to help me, I can help myself!"

His voice had echoed through the whole lair to where his brothers heard so they ran to the dojo.

Mikey breathed heavily as he glared down at his father.

Master splinter looked back up with sadness and shock. A dark aura came from Mikey.

Mikey hated the look his dad was giving him right now. His own dad was probably pitied him right now.

He hated that so much.

"... You must think I'm weak too, dont you?" Mikey whispered loud enough for splinter to here.

"Mikey... what the shell are you doing?" Raph's voice came from behind Mikey.

Now his whole family was there. Mikey's eyes widen as he looked at them.

They were scared.

Probably scared of him.

Mikey's POV

'My brothers are scared of me?'

I took a step torwards them only for leo to move in front of donnie and raph. I also notice Donnie step back with a slight scared look on his face.

I looked at raph. Raph face had changed into a glare... he even had his hands on his weapons.

I felt like the enemy now.

Shame filled me and I tried to hold back my tears.

I'm not Mikey... I'm an imposter.. I'm a monster.

"Michelangelo-"

Before master splinter finished his sentence, I bred past my brothers and out the dojo.

"Mikey, where are you going?!" I heard leo yell.

I ran out of the lair and down the tunnel.

Everything was spinning as tears ran down my face but I kept running.

'I'm a monster.'

//AN//: I'm bad at making sad scenes, I hope you guys think this chapter was good. I'll try my best to improve the story :)