Rescued

"MIKEY, WATCH OUT!"

It was too late. Mikey was rammed off of the edge with the beast.

"NO!" Raph moved grabbed his hand but missed by an inch (like always they always missing everytime someone falli- nvm let me on rant).

Mikey let out a final scream that echoed through the sewers as he disappeared into the abyss with the alligator.

"MIKEY, NO GUYS WE NEED TO GO AFTER HIM!" Raph tried to hop after Mikey but Donnie grabbed him away from the edge.

"Calm down raph, we cant just jump after him!" Donnie yelled.

Raph growled. "So what are we supposed to do, LEO!" Raph turned to leo.

Leo sat there in a state of shock.

His own little brother just fell to his death saving him? He was also injured so... could mikey really survive?

"I-I dont know what to say..." leo whispered.

"Oh I got it!" Donnie exclaimed looking into the abyss. "We need to find out where this ends, maybe mikey will be there!"

"MAYBE?!" Raph yelled. ""I need to know one hundred per-"

"Raph, Donnie doesn't know one hundred percent, we just need to go see if he'll be there!" Leo yelled standing up.

Raph only gave Leo a small glare before turning away.

"Fine."
.

.

.

.

.

Mikey tried to swim up to the surface but only met the metal barrier of the pipe he was being swept down.

'I need to breath!'

Mikey forced his eyes open and quickly looked around. The alligator was no were in sight, maybe she had got stuck or she was far ahead. Mikey started to panic. He didn't know long this pipe was and he didnt know if he was going to make it out before he suffocated.

Suddenly, the water pushes his forward out of the pipe. Mickey looked around in awe at the underwater beauty.

Yes he's seen this before but it had been a while since he's seen it. They had no reason to really come to the surface since shredder and the purple dragons stopped causing mayhem for an unknown reason.

Mikey quickly swimmed to the surface and gasped for air. His leg and arm hurted like hell but he needed to keep his head above water.

"Michelangelo!" A familiar voice called out to him.

Mikey quickly came aware of his surroundings realizing he was at the dock.

Something wrapped around Mikey and started to pull him torwards the dock.

"Hurry, he looks hurt!" The same voice yelled again.

'Wait... karai?'

Tiredness came over him and he slipped into unconsciousness.

X

xxTime skipxxX

Mikey's POV

I woke up to a aching pain in my head.

"Oww... wait I'm alive?" I open my eyes.

'This isnt the sewers..' I thought noticing the ceiling wasn't very familiar.

I sat up and scanned the room while trying to remember what happened before this.

Then it hit me.

I'm with karai.

I sighed in relief and relaxed a little. This was my sister, there was nothing for me to worry about.

Suddenly the door to the room opened and Karai stepped in holding a pizza box.

"Hey mikey, did you sleep well?" Karai walked over and sat in the chair next to the bed.

I smile. "Y-yeah, where are my brothers?"

"Oh, they're coming to get you." Karai puts the pizza box in my lap. "Dont move too much, your stitches on your arm might open."

"Huh?" I looked down at my arm to see it was bandaged up, so was my head and plastorn. I slowly pulled off my covers to see my leg was wrapped with bandages as well.

"What happened to you, when we got you out the water you were so badly injured, did you get into a fight?" Karai asked me, leaning closer.

"Yeah..." I mumbled gazing away from karai.

Karai stands. "Who was it? The purple dragons? The shredder's goons?"

I slowly shook my head.

Karai frowns."Well whoever it was I'm going to find them and make them wish they never-"

"She's probably dead already."