learning to fly

"Michelangelo, I'm going to give you your new weapons now, I spent a long time making them." Oroku said.

Mikey's pupils dilated in happiness. "C-can I see?!" Mikey squealed.

"Of course, here you go." Oroku held out two sharp weapons that looked like circles.

" Oroku held out two sharp weapons that looked like circles

Mikey gasps and slowly took them. "Woah... I've never had another weapon then nunchucks before." Mikey threw one up and caught it.

"You should never stick with only one weapon, you need to master all of them." Oroku pats Mikey's head. "And pretty sure, you could do that."

Mikey gives Oroku a closed eyed smile. "Okay dad!"

Oroku's heart jumped again at that word. This was one of the best feelings in the world.

Mikey looked out the window to see the sun setting. He knew it was time to write in his journal to he dismissed himself and went to the roof.

He quickly sat down at started to write. After he wrote a little, he started to draw. But... then he noticed something off about the site.

That's when he realized.

On a building a few feet away, there sat a person with wings. Mikey gasped when he saw the eyes. He immediately realized it was the guys he released from the black market a few days ago. He knew it was him since his eyes and white wings.

'Maybe I should go talk to him?' Miley slowly closed his book and made his way off the tall building and to the guy.

Mikey struggled to get ther but made it right before he was about to leave.

"H-hey, wait a second!" Mikey yelled running over.

The white haired boy eyes widened and he stepped away. "You again?!

Mikey sweatdrops. "W-wait, I'm a good guy, I'm not here to hurt you!"

"I dont even care, thanks for saving me or whatever, I'm leaving." The guys begins to leave but hears Mikey sighs.

"Sorry... you just looked like my age and I thought." He fiddles with his fingers. "We could be friends, it's been a while since I've talked to anyone my age."

The guy stared at him for a while before speaking.

"Juro."

Mikey looked up at him a little shocked. "H-huh?"

The guys sighs. "My name is Juro and I'm fifteen years old." Juro looks at Mikey. "And you are?"

Mikey's eyes widened as a big smile forms on his face. "I'm Michelangelo but you can call me Mikey and I'm fifteen years old too!"

Juro chuckles and sits down. "Nice to meet you Michelangelo."

.

.

.

.

.

Weeks passed since Mikey and kuro had became friends.

Mikey had learned a lot of things about him. Like that juro loves fruit and bread. He also didn't know how to fly with his wings.

So this night, he was gonna help teach him.

"Okay so um, I think you're supposed to run straight forward and flap your wings." Mikeu said moving his arms up and down.

Juro sighed and facepalmed. "Maybe this isnt going to work." Juro walked over to the edge of the building and looked down. "And plus, what if I don't fly and fall to my death?"

"Dont worry dude, you wont fall to your death because I'll be there to catch you!" Mikey gave gave him his signature smile.

A blush crept to Juro's face. He rolled his eyes and quickly turned away. "Fine, but if you dont catch me then I want to be buried under the sidewalk."

And with that, Juro's wings started to flap, causing a lot of wind to hit Mikey in the face.

"You got this!" Mikey cheered him on.

Juro smiled and backed up a few spaces... then ran forward. Juro leaped off the building into the air. Everything felt like slow motion of Juro.

The city was really beautiful right now.

But then disaster struck.

Juro lost air and started to fall forward the ground like a paper airplane.