Three months later

It's been three whole months since Mikey was kidnapped.

Three whole months he was tortured by shredder's minions.

They were merciless when it came to torturing him, especially rahzar. Mikey wasn't surprised, he knew rahzar hated his guts.

Something about tiger claw torturing him felt weird. Tiger claw would hesitate sometimes and if he was in the room while Fishface and the others tortured him, he would look the other way.

Did he feel guilty?

Right now Mikey sat in a cold and dirty cell with all types of injuries that were sure to get infected. He was hungry, tired, and scared.

'Why haven't my brothers came yet?' Mikey thought looking up at the cell window. Mikey was starting to give up hope.

His bright baby blue eyes became dull and full of sadness and hate. The mikey he once was... was now gone.

.

.

.

.

It was a night in December and it started to get as cold as ever. Mikey sat in the corner of the room hugging himself and trying to keep warm.

That's when the door to the cell opened.

Mikey immediately looked up and saw shredder himself.

He hadn't seen shredder in a while since he didnt want to be the one to get his hands dirty with tortured.

"Michelangelo, that is your name right?" Shredder started to walk torwards him only for Mikey to stand up and growl at him like a wild animal.

"I'm not here to fight but if you attack you may lose your life." Shedder gave him a cold glare which sent a shiver up mikey's spine.

Mikey stood still as shredder walked over to him and started to scan him. It felt like forever for shredder to say something else.

"Come with me." Shredder turned and walked to the door.

Mikey's eyes widen. He was finally going to leave this cold and dirty cell. Mikey quickly rushed over.

Shredder led him as they walked down the dimly lit hallway. They soon get to Baxter stockman's lab.

"Baxter." Shredder growled seeing the muntant fly was sleeping instead of working.

Baxter yelped and immediately sat up. "Y-yezz mazzterr zhredderrr?"

"Fix up the turtle before he gets infected." Shredder said shoving Mikey forward.

"Azz you wiiszzhh." Stockman flew over to Mikey and started to fix him up as shredder left.

Mikey flinched a couple of times since baxter wasnt being gentle... like donnie was.

He missed his family so much it hurted. Where were they? Why are they still not here?

Mikey flashed back to when he was fighting the alligator.

'They weren't there to save me either so why would they be here now?'

Mikey teared up at the thought of his brothers carrying on with their lives even though he wasn't there.

"What ya finna cry?" Rahzar said walking up.

Mikey hung his head in shame not answering him.

"Whyyy are yooouu in myyy laabb?" Baxter said getting in his face.

Rahzar leaned back and rolled his eyes. "I have to take the stupid turtle to shredder's dojo after your finished."

"Weeell yourree in luuckk." Baxter lifted up Mikey and shoved him right into rahzar.

"Nooww geett ooouuttz!" Baxter yelled flying away.

"Ugh, stupid fly." Rahzar roughly grabbed on to Mikey's wrist and dragged him away to the dojo.

"O-ow." Mikey whispered.

Rahzar realized and loosened his grip while muttering something Mikey didn't quite hear.

Soon enough They got to shredder's dojo.

Rahzar chuckled darkly. "Go ahead turtle, I hope you dont come out alive."

Mikey gave a slight glare at rahzar before courageously going inside.

The room was dimly lit just like the hallway, this time candles were lighting up this room.

"Michaelanglo."

Mikey quickly looked over to see shredder sitting on one of the side of the rooms. In the same mediating position master splinter sat in.

"Come sit with me."