kidnapped Pt.4

Oroku and the others stood outside the venom gang's hiding spot. Each of them in different places ready to sneak in.

April sighs. "Hey karai..."

Karai and Shinigami looked over at her.

"What's up?" Karai raises an eyebrow.

"Do you think Mikey left because... I didnt help him?" April asks with teary eyes.

Shinigami frowns and wipes the incoming tears. "April, you shouldn't throw the blame only on to yourself, we're all to blame here."

April shakes her head and tries to hold back tears. "B-but I was m-mostly there when they hurted him a-and I never did anything to h-help!"

Karai's eyes widen. "April... how long have you've been holding this in?"

"E-ever since Mikey got hurt B-by by t-that alligator." April said.

"Karai, Karai come in." Leo said through the walkie talkie.

She grabs it. "Leonardo, we need to hang back for a second, something happening with april."

"Is she hurt?" Leo asks.

Karai glances at the crying april before answering again.

"Yeah, but I got it, you guys go on with the plan."

"Okay, over and out." Leo cuts out.

.

.

.

.

"So I see you've been taking care of Michelangelo." Slipinter finally spoke.

Leo watched from behind, getting his swords ready incase Oroku tried something.

"Yes I have, he was planning on going home until he changed his mind." Oroku turned to Splinter. "I thank your family for that."

Leo growled and walked up. "Shut up you heartless freak!"

Before leo could say anymore hurtful stuff splinter stopped him. "Leo, that's enough."

"Master he took our brother from us!" Leo yells.

"I didnt take him!" Oroku stood up shocking Leo.

"You're like a crying child who accuses another child of taking a toy." Oroku gets in Leo's face.

"When in reality the child put the toy down and lost it."

"Do not talk to my son like that, this is a rescue mission and we're here to rescue!" Splinter yelled

Then he turned to leo. "And you will cooperate and no more mean things!"

Leo looked down. "Okay sensei..."

"Hey, me, casey, and Fishface just went inside, where are you guys?!" Raph yelled through the walkie talkie.

Oroku grabbed it. "We're about to come in, stay hidden."

Oroku throws the walkie talkie to leo and jumps on to the warehouse roof.

"Let's go leonardo." Splinter said jumping after Oroku.

Leo sighs and follows.

"Come in come in!" Raph yelled through the walkie talkie.

Leo sighs again and grabs it. "What's wrong now?"

"I think Mikey and Donnie already escaped, they're shooting at someone near the docks!"

.

.