Universal move

Y'all my writing is trash and is is this last chapter, but I mean, at least I tried. If you've read to this far, congratulations! You will finish the book after this chapter, I hope y'all enjoy(ed)! __________________________________________________________________________

I knew it was too good to be true, there's no way that I could ever be able to visit his universe, let alone have him fall for me, I've never had such a realistic dream before. Well realistic ish, but why was I able to see from his eyes as well? Well I have had dreams like that before, I need to just move along with life and within a week or two at most it'll go blurry. After about a month I probably won't remember it at all, or at least it will be very hard to remember.' And with that you then were able to finally move and get out of bed, doing your morning routine before changing from your night clothes to a pair of sweatpants and a T-shirt. It's not like you have school so you don't need to get dressed up, you then wander over to the couch in the living room and sit down before continuing on your binge watching (well not exactly but you know what I mean)

'She was able to get me hooked on it after all.' You let out a small chuckle before returning your attention to the screen.

Two hours later

'Where's Thalia? (little sister) she always comes downstairs before noon and it's already one.' You glance at the clock that lay on the wall before cautiously getting off the couch and wandering upstairs and place a soft knock on her door. After waiting for awhile you enter her room and find her gone, absolutely no trace of her anywhere, not even a note her bed is still kind of messy so she left in a hurry. Your attention caught by her phone which lay on the nightstand beside her bed.

'She never leaves her phone when she goes somewhere. How did she get out? Was she kidnapped? How did they get in? How did I not notice?' Your eyes begin to well with tears.

'Tina, I need to make sure she's okay too.' With tears now falling down your cheeks you place a soft knock on your roommates door before slowly stepping in.

'S-she's not here either.' You drop to your knees as your eyes feel like the Niagara falls of tears. When suddenly you hear a voice, there shouldn't be someone else here.

-i knew this would get a reaction out of her but it looks like she's completely given up hope and maybe on life itself! Is should probably come out of the closet now- (I know what you're thinking and that's not what I meant) you get off the ground with your fists in balls as you turn to face the closest to which you presume your roommate is in. With fire burning in your eyes, any sensible person would leave you the hell alone. Upon seeing the expression on your face and feeling the ~vibe~ radiating off of you, your roommate is a little bit worried for her safety.

—shit, I knew she'd be kinda mad that I pranked her but holy shit, she's gonna tear me apart with her bear hands! How did she know that I was in he- IS SHE LEVITATING?!?— of course you had no idea. (Y'all know where this is going)

-WhatthefuckwhatthefuckwhatthefuCKWHATTHEF
UCKWHATTHEFUCK- you opened the closet door to reveal a very very scared Tina who can't even stand.

"I found you, you little bitch." You said with a very demonic sounding voice.

-she's gonna fucking kill me, this is it, this is my end.-  you grabbed your roommate by by the shoulder and pulled her out.

"I-I'm so s-sorry, p-please don't k-kill me." Your entire ~vibe~ changed, the fire in your eyes gone, a smile on your face, your feet on the ground, your hands relaxed within not even a second.

-wHaT thE FUCk- your hand still resting on her shoulder.

"I scared you didn't I, that aught to teach you to play pranks on me."  Your hand then fell to your side as you turned just a little bit towards the door before turning back just your head.