It's all over now

The format is the same in this one but when you see
{___} thats what's going through both yours and Saiki's thoughts at the same time, sorry for making so many things like that but it makes it easier on me, other than that  if you've made it this far, then congratulations! Anyway here's the story!

{shit}

"Ku, why didn't you tell us you had a girlfriend? Is this why you wanted us to leave? You could've just said so." The woman who I'm guessing is Saiki's mother then runs up to him after dropping her suitcase to give him a hug.

"Ooh I'm just so happy for you! First you get all these wonderful friends and now a girlfriend!" The women then backed away from him and began to cry while pulling a tissue seemingly out of nowhere. The man then walked over to Kusuo as well.

"You know son, I'm real proud of you." The man then gave him a pat on the back only to be responded with the most annoyed look I've ever seen in my life from Kusuo.

<she's not my girlfriend and that's not why I asked you two to leave! And who are you to be proud of me? You accidentally saved mom by bumping into some weirdo on the street, that's how you two became a thing in the first place.> the man then backed away from his son who seems extremely angry.

"Then why were you kissing her?" The women's question seemed to put Kusuo in a state of disbelief in his own actions.

'I was expecting something else from them, but the chances of them coming home right this minute. Wait what the hell is that?' Your sight is now glued on a very colorful object on the floor.

Saiki POV

'Oh crap what was I just doing? now my parents think I'm her boyfriend. Though to be fair if you walked in out your son making out with a girl you would think that was his girlfriend too. She was trying to get away and I wasn't going to let her, that's just the first thing that popped into my brain and my body just kind of did it.'

'What's that?' Saiki's attention on the ground at the same object you're also staring at. Kusuo then noticed something click in your brain before you grab the object and announce....

"Sorry we have to go." Before grabbing Kusuo's wrist with your other hand and teleporting both of you to an apartment.

<where are we?>

"My apartment."

<you have an apartment?> the boy then looked at you in disbelief while raising an eyebrow.

"Yep, I got it just yesterday, I didn't tell you because well I liked staying with you, but that's beside the point."

<ok weird, but what's that thing in your hand?>

"I don't know, but it's familiar and shaped kind of like a gun, I've seen this somewhere before." You walk over to the couch and plop down on it followed by Kusuo.

"Oh."

<what?> the boy telepathically asked now sounding a little bit concerned.

"I know what it is. You remember how I strangely showed up here that one day? I remember seeing you at the coffee shop while being chased by dogs. Anyway, like thirty minutes before that, I had woken up in an alley way with little memory, all I remembered was where the school I was going to was, the name of said school, something about strawberries, the truth and blue glowing trash. Literally."