The favor

Format: When you see -____- somebodies or somethings mind is being read, ' ____' is you or saiki's thoughts in pov, "____" is when somebody is speaking, and <___> is a message being telepathically delivered. Just a little warning from the author here, there is strong language in this chapter so be warned! Anyway thanks for reading it this far.

Your POV

You come bounding up the stairs and burst into Saiki's room to be met with a sleeping pink haired boy.

"Good morning!" You say cheerfully only to be greeted with a groan from the boy, before he sits up and raises an eyebrow at you still looking sleepy.

'He's still not wearing his glasses, he looks kinda weird without them.'

"Last night I said I'd pay you back for helping me, if you don't get up I'm gonna go without you." You wander over to the boys bed before crawling onto it and sitting on top of him in an effort to tease and wake him.

<hey, get the hell off!> the boy tried and failed to sit up and shake you off. After him trying several times and his face now looking as if he's about to completely obliterated you with out even moving a muscle, you decide it's probably time to get off.

<where are we going anyway?> the boy still had annoyed look plastered onto his face.

"It's a surprise!" You stand up off his bed and walk to the door before exiting and leaving the boy in peace. You then wander downstairs and into the kitchen to make you a coffee, only to be greeted with the coffee maker making its own coffee.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!?" You stumble backwards trying to comprehend what the hell you just saw. You end up falling to the floor still in a daze. Upon hearing you yell the pink haired boy came running down the stairs, only to see you on the floor in a puddle of coffee.

<what the hell happened?>

"Th-the coffee was m-making itself!" You stumble over your own words still trying to piece together in your brain what happened. The boy then realized what happened. Saiki then walked over to you with a weird yellow object now in his hand.

"I-is that the tv Tokyo masco-" he knocked you over the head with the weird yellow shaped object, causing you to go unconscious.

Saiki POV

'That was too close, if I didn't do that I would be screwed. Why do I even care if she knows about my powers anyway? Well I can't undo it now.' The boy then wandered over to the kitchen table before sitting down with his cup of coffee that he made after knocking you out, slowly sipping the cherished drink.

'I wonder what it got replaced by. I hope it's not anything weird.' He then eyes you who is just getting up off the ground.

"Why can't I remember what just happened? I was going to make coffee, and then something really weird happened. Oh that's what it was, I was making coffee and a cockroach flew at me!" Upon hearing that Saiki nearly jumps out of his skin, catching your attention.

"Scared of a wee little bug are we?" You teasingly ask the boy to which you are replied with a very annoyed look. He then turns back to his coffee only to see it snatched from his grasp.

<hey give that back!> you take a sip of his coffee just to tease him a little more, a smirk now carved onto your face before setting it back on the table in front of him.

"We're going somewhere, come on." The boy then gives you a look as if saying "if you ever touch my coffee again I will rip out your spine and shove it so far up your ass you'll need to reach down your throat to scratch your back"