Discovery

Format: When you see -____- somebodies or somethings mind is being read, and ' ____' is you or saiki's thoughts in pov, and "____" is when somebody is speaking, and <___> is a message being telepathically delivered.

-you are reading my mind!-

"What do you mean? of course I'm not!"

-Well I'm not saying anything! I'm thinking things and you're replying to them!-

"Oh, well I guess I can read minds then. And what did you say about somebody else being able to read minds?"

-Oh no, I better get out of here before she figures it out! If that happens he'll kill me!-

"What do you mean? Before I figure out what? And who's going to kill you?"

"Sorry, gotta go!" Aiura runs away from you leaving behind a very confused pink haired, blue eyed girl.

'What just happened?'

-You're a mess, now come on, we need to leave now.-

'That sounds a lot like Saiki, But I never really hear him speak, even when I'm following him, and what's he doing here anyway?' After that strange encounter, you then return to Mikoto's home.

'Maybe that wasn't him, maybe it was my imagination, it could've been just some random guy that happened to be speaking at that moment.' While doing your nightly routine you keep thinking about the days events.

'Yeah that's what it is. When I went cross eyed that once, I could be able to read minds too, maybe that was another power. No who am I kidding, she was probably playing a prank on me or something. And when I went cross eyed I was just seeing things.' With  trying to put aside all your worries, you climb into bed for a peaceful night. Before your eyes shoot open upon realizing something.

'Mikoto isn't home yet! It's been about 3 hours! Where is she? Is she okay? Ok screw this I've gotta find a way to find her! If this has any chance of working I have to try it, I know it's impossible that I have powers but I have to try!' With that statement now floating around in your head, you go cross eyed and start thinking about Mikoto.

'Yes! It worked, she's okay! But ho- did he just flinch?' Upon seeing Mikoto in the kitchen of the pink haired boys house, but you also watch him flinch upon looking at him.'

Three hours earlier
Saiki POV

After watching the whole scenario involving you who figured that you can read minds, and Aiura who just ran away from you, trying her best to not give up Saiki's secret.

<you're a mess, now come on, we need to leave now.> is the message telepathically delivered to Aiura's brain before Saiki grabs her and teleports her to his house.

<this should be far enough away, but what the hell do we do about (L/N)?>

'I'm also pretty sure I saw her glitch again.' as both of you take a seat at the dining room now brainstorming ideas.

<I could erase her memory, but in this case, that could get a little bit messy.>

"And the worst part is, is that she's staying with me, how am I supposed to not think about that?"

<can she read my mind is the question. I know I can't read hers, but can she read mine? Maybe I should just tell her about my powers. I've been sloppy lately so she already suspects that somethings going on.> the two of them sit there, still brainstorming ideas.

Three hours later

<Tsk, what the hell? Somebody's watching us. Stay very still.>