Sleepover

Your POV

You're sitting at the edge of the beautiful lake far away from everything, it's really peaceful. Although the sun is setting,  you and Saiki have been talking and thinking to your selves for a little bit.

'Hey did you go home yet?'

-no not yet, why?-

'I was wondering if you could stay the night, since your parents are home I have to stay at my apartment and it's going to be the first time I've slept without someones else that I actually know in the same building since I got to this universe.'

-I'm not staying, if anything goes wrong I can't do anything anyway, you'll be fine, if I were to stay and something went wrong you'd end up protecting me.-

'Yeah true, but I still don't know exactly how to control my powers all that well yet. And speaking of your lost powers it's kind of funny that you literally lost all your powers for a week just so you could pay your brother a little visit without killing him.' You then let out a soft chuckle before listing back in on Kusuo.

-he's a real pain in the ass.-

'The sun is going down I'm going it head back, see you there!' You then teleported back to your apartment to be met with a guilty looking Kusuo sitting at your table eating coffee jelly.

'Well make yourself at home then I guess, if you stay you can have more.' Upon hearing that the boys eyes light up. Kusuo ends up staying the night at your apartment, he sleeps on the floor in your living room while you sleep on the bed. Dues to you being able to read each other's thoughts, neither if you end up going to sleep, even though you do have school tomorrow. It's mostly spent by Kusuo making comments on the embarrassing moments that pass through your head.

'Hey it's not my fault that I screwed up my words!'

-but it is your fault that you dropped burning hot coffee all I've That customer. Speaking of which when did you even get that job?-

'It was the second I was here I found a job as a waitress. And I only tripped because you looked at me in class and you just kept staring, it weirded me out, I know I gather a LOT of attention, even more than Teruhashi, but you just shut up and do your own thing, I had already gotten used to it so when you started staring at me it was weird.'

-speaking of which, school is going it be fun.-

'Oh yeah the whole losing your powers thing. Before Kusuke had tried to defeat you with that weird cat thing, I was able to look back through your memory and there as once when you were there and he was thinking about it, he didn't have his little device thing in so you could read his mind. And you were just confused.'

-you're right I remember that.-

'This is like major spoilers for the show, I didn't get close to finishing the first season, I'm still going to watch it when.... if I get back, how could I not? You're adorably as a child.'

-shit.-

'What?'

-I accidentally teleported, since my powers are coming back slowly I sometimes accidentally use them. Look beside you.- you open your eyes and turn you head to the other side to be met with a pink haired boy right next to you.

-if you try anything I'm going to kill you myself, even without my powers I can still end you, I'm just too tired to walk back to the couch.-

'Ok then.' After talking for another hour or so, you both finally give it a rest and fall asleep. Tomorrow's school so waking up beside is going to be good for your heart.