The dream

Camera: you're both now Laying on your couch, with you in his arms yet again.

Saiki POV

-Well I really don't want to go back, I mean, I built more of a life for myself here than I did in my other world.- Saiki stayed silent, he turned on his ability so he could think to himself for a minute.

'There has to be a reason she's here, who was that guy? What did he shoot at her? What does the riddle have to do with that? And besides I'm sure she misses her family, besides should something go wrong..... there is a way. I never said anything before but she looks so... familiar to me. I finally figured it out. And she has to go back, but I can't tell her why.'

<alright look, there has to be a reason that you came here.>

'Well yeah but, I don't care about that. What I care about is you and my friends here, my life here, I know I've only been in this universe for a month but it feels like a lifetime, I feel like I belong here.' Saiki still stayed kind of silent before shifting around just a little.

<yeah but what about your sister? I know she means the world to you, and your roommate, you two have been so close she was your sister, maybe not by blood, but still.> as soon as Saiki delivered that your eyes started to well with tears as you snuggled closer to him, burying your face in his chest as the tears ran down your cheeks.

"I don't want to give up on you guys though."

'You won't have to, But I can't say that, why do normal people have to be so complicated with all their emotions. I'm going to get her back if it kills me, I'll just have to help her solve the riddle without her knowing.'

<But I know that there are people in your world who miss you.>

"Like two people."

<but they love you more than life itself.>

"How would you know?" Saiki was then shocked and realized his mistake, how's he going to explain this one.

<I'm able to watch them, I can use telepathy and a from of clairvoyance, they both miss you and there are more people who do too.>

"Wait wait wait, you can watch them?" You looked up at Saiki who was crossing his eyes at that moment, he then returns his eyes to normal before looking back down at you and nodding.

"Doesn't that mean I can see them too?"

'I knew this would happen.'  Saiki looked up at the roof and then back at you.

<no, only I can because I've.....> his sentence trailed off leaving you confused but still waiting for him to finish as he once again returned his sight to the ceiling and the room around him.

"You've.....?" Saiki let out a sigh and proceeded his sentence.

<I've got a tie to that world, I know you do too but it's not the same. I've been there before, once. A long time ago.> Saiki looked back at you who was now almost crying again before returning his sight back to the ceiling.

"T-then if I go back, you can come too."

<it doesn't work like that.> you moved aground a little to face him directly.

"Then how does it work?" He seemed to be avoiding eye contact as he stared into space.

<I.... Ive visited people there before. Relatives, somehow a long time ago, just like what's happening now, someone from your universe was able to come to mine.> Saiki then turned his head a little bit away from you before staring in exact opposite direction of you.