The little blonde bitch

Your POV

'I knew I had a bunch of powers but, that's a little too much, where did Kusuo go anyway? I can just use... I forgot what it's called all well.' You then crossed your eyes to try and find the boy, your eyes widen in shock to see him beating the shit out of the little blonde bitch known as his brother. You see him flinch upon seeing him, he then looks up to where you are and telepathically delivers a message to you while holding his brother by his collar.

<I'm not a murderer, he's gotten into my life one too many times and I'm just telling him to screw off.>

"By beating him senseless? I know brothers are violent sometimes but, with your powers you'd kill him!"

<no actually there's a temporary way to remove all of my powers for the most part, I'll explain later but I'm not going to kill him, after all I still need him.>

"Ok then let me know how it goes."

'That was weird, but kind of understandable, I used to know him he's smart but kind of a douche. But Kusuo isn't the violent type, I've lived with him for a month and he usually doesn't show any emotion, whatever Kusuke did he really pissed Kusuo off.' you sat back on the couch with your eyes closed waiting for a certain someone to return.

"Back so soon?" You open one eye to be met with a pink haired boy dirty and with a little bit of blood on him.

"Wait how are you here if you lost your powers?"

<i used your powers, and I am right now to speak to you.>

"How exactly?"

<somehow we're connected, when my body loses its powers, I can still use powers but it takes a bit of work because I have to open my entire mind to you, I can't read anyone right now but for the first time you can read mine.>

-congratulations.-

"Well you should probably go wash up. And also I'm wearing a germanium ring that if found, if our brains are connected like that then you can probably here the thoughts that I do you just can't because of try ring right now."

<you're probably right, and that's also good idea.> the boy turned around and headed for the bathroom.

-I wonder if my parents still think we're a couple, and speaking of which what was that whole ordeal anyway?-

"I only did that to get away from you!"

-what? Oh yeah, she can hear this. Hey where are your towels?-

"They're in the cupboard, don't use the white ones if you still have blood on you. And how do you talk without moving your mouth?" You could hear Kusuo open the cupboards and get out a towel.

'What the hell? Why can I se through the door? Oh yeah X-ray vision. Wait is he... naked? Forget that, when did he get ripped? Not gonna lie he's fucking hot.' Saiki The turns just his head to look at you.

-I knew this was a bad idea.-

-you do realize that right now since our brains are linked and I lost my powers that the only thoughts I hear besides mine are yours, right?- you turn your head back down to look at the book that suddenly appeared in your hands.

-why don't you do some reading while you're at it?-
You stare at the book in your hand before looking back up through the door to see Kusuo again.

-do you have no morals? Is privacy a thing that doesn't exist to you?-

'Hey! You said it your self, you see people naked all the time, I might as well get used to seeing people naked if I'm going to be here awhile.'

-well ok but can you stop thinking about how I got ripped and how hot I am? Even Teruhashi's thoughts aren't as bad as yours.-