Animated

Format: When you see -____- somebodies or somethings mind is being read, and ' ____' is you or saiki's thoughts in pov, and "____" is when somebody is speaking.

After raiding the kitchen for some midnight snacks
you tiptoe back to your room trying your best to not wake your roommate. She's sleeping in just the other room, the sounds from the snacks you grabbed aren't exactly helping your case, you step on one of those god forsaken squeaky boards underneath the carpet of you hallway that only ever make sound when you're trying to sneak around. (You know the ones I'm talking about)

'Shit.' You stop in your tracks and look over into the room a few feet in front of you where your roommate lays, you let out a sigh of relief before continuing to sneak past her and your sisters room upon hearing her snoring.

'She's still asleep, good. I wonder if my sisters still up, I should really be a better influence on her, and yet hear I am sneaking around at night stealing my roommates snacks.' You sneak up to the floor of your sisters room and gently press your ear up next to it. After not hearing anything for a solid three minutes, you continue to your room.

'Why did mine have to be at the end of the hall? Oh yeah, I asked for this room.' You quietly turn the knob of your door upon arriving and sneak in before very slowly closing the door behind you. You let out another sigh before walking over your your bed and sat down, you then lay on your bed and grab your phone and Bluetooth earbuds.

'Tina, (roommate/best friend since childhood.) has been nagging me about watching this anime, practically begging me to watch it, I don't think I've ever seen her as obsessed as she is now. She does get randomly completely obsessed with tv shows and all of her social media will be about that show. But this time it's not just her social media, it's her entire room, it's liking a Saiki k shrine, at least I think that's his name. I don't really ever what it was called, well seeing as I have nothing better to do I guess I'll watch it.'

'I hope that she also doesn't mind that I stole some of her snacks. Now, let the show begin!'

6 hours later

'What time is it?' You swipe on the screen of your phone revealing the time to be 6:00 a.m.

'Shit. Well that does explain the chirping I've been hearing.'

'Well it's not like I have school tomorrow, I'll finish this episode and then try to get some sleep.' A few minutes before the episode is over, an ad appears. 'Ugh ads are the wors- wait a minute, this app doesn't have ads.' your attention now on the screen of your phone as you try to figure out what the hell is going on. A dark figure appears in the screen and says something about a strawberry?

'that's normal.' You reach your hand over and eat some of the chips that lay next to you.

And something about uncovering the truth.

'Feels like a cliche movie intro.'

He then says something about setting you free after the riddle is solved before pulling something very colorful that's shaped kinda like a gun, out of literally nowhere, and then pointing it towards the camera and fires.

In another universe

You find yourself lying in the ground, in some sort of alley way with no one around. You soon discover that the sun is very bright at 6:00 a.m. you raise your hand to block the suns blinding rays from reaching your eyes.

'It's not supposed to be this bright this early. Oh wait it's six, it is supposed to be this bright.' Your eyes widened in surprise and then focused on you hand.