First day jitters

Format: When you see -____- somebodies or somethings mind is being read, and ' ____' is you or saiki's thoughts in pov, and "____" is when somebody is speaking.

Your POV

Shortly after realizing that everyone else speaks Japanese, you realize that you also speak Japanese.

You, being you, who is used to just being able to talk to people, had forgotten that you can't speak Japanese only to explain that you're the transfer student to, what looks like a gym teacher standing in front of the school yelling at people whose uniforms don't fit the dress code. After realizing that what came out of your mouth was in English, a look of embarrassment flashes across your face, only to hear the said gym teacher also speak English?

'What the hell is going on?' You awkwardly ask the gym teacher for his name to which he replies with Matsuzaki. You awkwardly (your character is just awkward, okay?) walk inside the school and immediately walk over to what looks like the front office to ask which class you're in and where it is. (All you know is where the school is, not the class and where the class is in the school, and also if the schools in Japan don't have front offices then I'm sorry) The very kind lady at the front office points you in the right direction of your class which is apparently class three. You then bow and thank her before deciding to wander around a little trying your best to not get lost.

While trying to find your class before the bell rings, so you know the school a little better, you end up bumping into a certain pink haired boy.

'He didn't even flinch, is he some kind of statue?'

"Oop, sorry I didn't mean to run into you like that." You state shyly only to be responded with a dead pan expression from the boy. Little do you know, he was panicking inside.

'Wow rude.' You turn your heels and start heading towards class.

'Wait a minute, if he was at that coffee shop thirty minutes ago then how the hell is he here now? I would've notice if somebody was behind me, especially him. I mean who wouldn't notice someone with that bright of hair? Could he have taken a different route? No, I was able to get a map upon lying to someone, saying that I was an exchange student from America and needed to know where pk academy is. I still feel kinda bad for lying but I act a little too much like I'm from America so it would go anyway. On the map there weren't any routes as fast as the one I took, if he took any other he would be walking through the gates if he were running the whole time and he didn't look like he was in any hurry earlier. And also right after talking to the office lady, I wanted I see if I could still go cross eyed, I had hear somewhere that you can't do that in dreams. Well. turned out I could, and the second I did I started thinking about him, he was still at the coffee shop with several bowls sitting at his table. At first I thought I was just imagining things. And the second I saw him, he flinched. Who would randomly flinch? Did he get a weird feeling? Was I watching him live? Did he know I was watching him?'

Upon hearing the bell ring, causing every student except for pink heart to let out loud groans before walking to class. You immediately follow the direction of the kind lady at the office to the best of your ability.

Saiki POV

About five minutes ago:

Saiki is sitting at a table alone finishing off his last serving of coffee jelly, a feeling of complete bliss flooding over him, not only from the coffee jelly, but also from wearing his germanium ring, complete silence is all he hears.