Chapter 12

Ello ello ello!

YAY!!! It's finally weekend! So i've had six whole days to think of ideas! :D

Thanks everyone for all the comments, votes, and fanning! It's means so much :)

Hope you guys enjoy <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liza P.O.V.

The end of the day came soon enough.

"Bye, Liza!" Jess squealed, and gave me a tight hug. I hugged her back, grinning like an idiot.

"See you guys tomorrow!" I waved at Sarah and Jess, as they made their way to their cars. They waved back, their own huge smiles plastered on their faces. Hailey gave me a hug of her own, and then ran away to catch up with her friends.

My smile fell off of my face as soon as I saw their cars leave.

I turned around and walked slowly over to the picnic tables, careful not to hurt my ankle again. I threw my bag onto the wood, and then sat down on one of the benches. Tapping out a tune on the hard surface, I waited for my dad to arrive to pick me up.

Stupid arm, I thought to myself, thinking of my poor bike that had been neglected for weeks. I couldn't wait to get back on it.

Someone sat down across from me, and I jumped in fright. I turned to face them, and wasn't surprised when I saw who it was. 

"I thought I told you to stay away from me."

"I don't take orders." Brent smirked, lounging in the seat. "Though I have to say, you do punch hard."

"I'll take that as a compliment." I said, pulling my bag closer to me, away from him.

"So, Liza, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be off home?" he asked, leaning forward on the table, making me pull away.

"Why do you care?" I asked, wishing I could just get up and run away.

He shrugged. "I don't. It was just a question."

"Well then, if you don't mind, just keep your questions to yourself."

I angled my body away from him, looking desperately at the almost empty parking lot. Come on dad, I thought, anytime now would be good.

"So," I said, still not looking at him. "are you ready to answer my question yet?"

"What question?" he asked confused.

I sighed. "Don't act stupid. Why do you hate me so much?"

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you." he answered, his voice slightly softer.

I glared at no one in particular. "Try me."

"But, if I told you, I would have to kill you." Brent said, suddenly smirking again, but something told me he was absolutely serious. I gulped.

"Scared, princess?" he asked mockingly, and I turned to face him.

The instant our eyes met, blue against black, electricity started to flow through my body, sparking nerves that I didn't even know existed. We were locked together, his eyes not pulling away either. We were locked in our own bubble, the people around us ceasing to exist.

Snap out of it Liza! I heard my mind shouting at me, but my body refused to respond. He is your enemy. This is wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG!