Chapter 28

Hello my lovely readers :)

Blah blah blah. I'm still sick, but don't feel sorry for me - it's all good :) Missing friends, loads of catch-up homework and a killer headache are just a piece of cake! (note the sarcasm - wait, why was I being sarcastic again? I dunno, you tell me :D)

MOVING ON! So, today I've had this major obsession with making covers :) It's ADDICTING! I SWEAR! :D Anyhow, if you would like me to make you one (or if you dare to let me make you one ;P) then send me a message on my wall or as a PM. DONT (I repeat) DONT ask me in a comment on this chapter - I will look over it once and then FORGET! And then you'll feel regeted and stuff - so just don't :P

Ok, sorry about that.

Anyhow, one last thing. The person I've dedicated this to has this AWESOME story! Pretty please with a cherry on top go look at it! I will love you forever! You won't be disappointed! It's about all the people over 18 disappearing and the children have to rule the world! It's epic, let me tell you :D - It's called Vanished :D

Edited By: ThumbsDWN :D

Thanks for the picture: GazelleGirl97 :P 

I'll stop talking now :)

ENJOY <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liza P.O.V.

Hailey never came back.

She didn't call. She didn't even text.

Rosie spotted Kane standing in a corner, and she quickly hurried over to him. I followed over slowly, not wanting to be caught in an awkward moment if they decided to get physical. Luckily, they were only conversing quietly, and they both looked up when I joined them.

"Wes is with Hailey. She's fine." Kane said gruffly, but he still looked worried about something.

"Why wouldn't she call though? She really scared both of us yesterday." I said, and Rosie nodded in agreement.

Kane shrugged. "Oh, she probably just forgot."

He's hiding something, I thought suddenly, but what?

"Well, at least she's okay." Rosie said, her mood brightening.

I murmured an agreement, and then walked off towards my locker. The hallways weren't as crowded as usual, and I was surprised that I didn't need to barge my way through the crowds the whole time. Only a few people walked through them, in huddles or groups, all whispering to one another.

Something is happening. Something is brewing in the school. I'm sure of it.

Now I just needed to know what.

I was deep in thought as I opened my locker and got out my books for my first class. There was something missing though. The guy that had the locker a few to the right of mine... Caleb. He wasn't there, although he always arrived around the same time as me.

Strange.

I dumped my books into my bag, and closed my locker, the sound abnormally loud in the usually crowded hallway. I hadn't even slammed it. Shaking my head in confusion, I started to walk up the stairs onto the second floor.

"I thought you were looking after her!"

The angry voice came from a girl with very pale skin, her hair so blonde that it was almost white. A guy stood backed up against the lockers, staring defiantly down at the girl. It didn't take much to realize that they were in a fight.