Chapter 8

CHAPTER 8!

I'm in the top 50 now :D EXCITED!!!

Thanks for all your comments. But I have a few things I have to say:

1) I don't want her to have any super powers, because the fact that she's just a normal girl makes it much more special.

2) I know the fight with the 6 guys was a little... how do you say... advanced? I'll try to explain it more how she beat them in this chapter. But, I want you to know that it was just mostly luck.

3) I think a lot of you want Liza to go full out in extreme, like taking over the school herself. But, I don't want her turn into that 'bitchy' character, because that makes her less likeable.

So, that's all :D But thanks for all the suggestions! And more are welcomed!

ENJOY AND MERCI FOR READING <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liza P.O.V.

"Sorry I'm late." I huffed, as I ran into the Art room. Everyone looked up at me, surprised to see me covered in dust and dirt.

"Ms. ..." the plump teacher looked down at the register. "Macdonald, I presume?"

I nodded, my hands on my knees, still breathing hard.

"If I may ask, why are you so dirty?" she asked, and at her tone, I guessed that there was a double meaning in her words.

I shrugged. "I just had a run in with some friends of mine. Things got kind of out of hand."

"Well, then, make sure it doesn't happen again. I am Mrs. Gunn, but you can call me Claire if you want.  Take a seat and get started, you are already behind." she then rolled her eyes and turned away. I moved over to an empty easel, and sat down on the stool, letting my bag slide from my shoulder.

I tried to see what the other's were doing, but they all angled their canvases away from me, so I had no idea what we were supposed to do. Finally, after a few minutes, I turned to the girl sitting next to me.

She had long, raven black hair that was pulled up in a high ponytail, and large, liquid brown eyes, which stared at me in surprised when I addressed her.

"Sorry, can you help me?" I asked, softly, not wanted Mrs. Gunn to hear, who was shooting looks at me from across the room.

"Uhh..." she stuttered, looking around her at all the people who were shaking their heads violently. "What can I do?"

I sent her a small smile. "Can you tell me what we're supposed to do?"

"Hailey, just ignore her!" a girl whispered harshly from behind an easel that stood behind me.

"Don't tell me what to do, Vanessa!" Hailey replied, glaring at the girl. Then she turned back to me. "Because it's our first lesson, we just have to draw whatever comes to mind, so Claire can assess our levels."

She turned her work towards me. "See, I've drawn the house that I used to live in when I was small." Hailey bit her lip, and cocked her head to the side, looking critically at her work. "I've already started the outline, but something seems to be missing."

I took a closer look at her work. The smoothly sketched lines revealed a small cottage, surrouded by wild flowers. It stood on the open plains, and the tall grass had been drawn using long, quick strokes. But, she was right. The house seemed to be a little off.