Chapter 11

**Warning**

This chapter has a scene of intense sexual violence that may not be suitable for all readers. If you find the chapter too intense, I will be marking that section of the chapter with the same warning mark so that you can skip it. I completely understand and let me know in the comments down below.

-----

Mia

"Lake, I can't do this!" I blurt out, trying not to lose it completely. Lake wipes the tears from her eyes and says, "Dillon can't use my mom's job as leverage." I snapped, "Lake! He said if we say anything to." I paused at Victor's name because I was still in shock from the events that have happened recently. It was too much for me to take. My mother left me years ago, then my boyfriend wound up to be gay, and I don't even find out by him telling me, no, I find out by seeing him kiss Benji at the dance. Oh, and not to mention everything that's happening with my dad, Veronica, and the new baby on the way.

I scream out the window, "FUCK MY LIFE!" Lake looks at me, tears still in her eyes, and says, "What do you think Dillon wants Benji for?" Mia rolls her eyes and says, "Karma's a bitch, huh?" Lake laughed and said, "No, I would not wish what Dillon Vanderbilt has planned for Victor and Benji on anyone-" Mia blurts out, "Fine, then we warn them." Lake quickly snaps, "But my mom!"

I shake my head and say, "Well, what do we do then? Tell Andrew? Have him warn them?" Lake shakes her head and says, "No... I say, let's hope for the best." I squirm in my chair and say to myself, "I need a drink."

-----

Benji

The Next Day

As Victor closed the door behind him to head to work, I paced around the room until I found my new guitar. I quickly grab it and sit back on the bed where we were laying. I put the guitar on my knee, and I start to strum a few chords, thinking of what we did last night. I stop playing for a second, and as I bite my lip, I say to myself, "How in the hell did I get so lucky?"

I start playing again, and after a while of playing, I noticed that I was playing the song I sang to Victor in New York. I start singing our song, this time singing along, and when I get in the groove, my phone starts to ring.

"Ring," "Ring," "Ring," I set down my guitar and look at my phone. I smile as soon as I see that Dillon is calling. "Hey, dude!" I say, as soon as I pick up the phone. "Hey, what are you doing today?" He asks. I smile and say, "Um, I have my first day back at Brasstown with Victor and Felix-" Dillon blurts out, "Oh, um Felix will be there?" I laugh and say, "Ya, he closes with Victor and me. If you want, we can hang-" He shyly interrupts me, "Like a double-" I laugh and say, "Ya, like a double date."

We both laugh, and the phone goes silent. I break the tension, "So, can I ask you something?" The silence between us grows even longer, until Dillon asks, "What's up, dude?" I sigh loudly and say, "So, um Victor and I have been a bit off lately. It's not anything major, just drama with Derek coming back a lot. I wanted to know if it would be too soon to do something special for Victor, like a big date."

The phone goes silent again, and it feels like it lasts forever. I start to say, "Dil-" He laughs and says, "Oh my god! Benji Campbell likes this boy!" I smile and quickly say, "I wouldn't say like, more like... Love. It's weird because I just have this feeling like we are meant to be." I can tell I have Dillon's full attention now, because he replies almost instantly, "I am on my way, we will talk this out."

Not even five minutes later, Dillon burst through my door. I knew he was coming, so I made sure I was dressed, that has happened quite a few times. I smile and say, "Awe, you just missed-" He laughs and says, "Oh honey, I'll leave that to Victor." He winks and smirks at me. My face goes bright red, and I grab the drumstick at my foot and throw it at him, saying, "Shut up!"