Chapter 4

"Victor!" Benji called as he waved his hands in front of Victor's face, trying to get his attention, but his boyfriend just stood there, frozen. "Babe! Look at me!" He called again, still no response. Whatever happened on the other end of the phone must have shaken him badly. Victor finally broke free of his trance, he felt as if he couldn't get a break. He just sat down on the nearest surface he could, trying to grab Benji's hand.
     "Felix and Lake are here." he blurts out quickly. Benji sits next to him, resting his hand on Victor's, "Isn't that a good thing? Felix is your best friend." Victor just shook his head, something felt wrong with that call. Especially because Mia texted him right before. "No, something feels off. Mia texted me right before. Then Felix called right after?" Victor said in a daze.
     "Babe, try, and relax. Text Felix back and ask if we could see him tomorrow morning." Benji leans on his boyfriend's shoulder, "You know, the apartment is packed right now, so maybe...". Benji paused, starting to blush, "We could get a motel room." Benji immediately felt weird for asking that, but it was out there now. When Victor started to laugh, it quickly made Benji feel weird. "Do you not want to do-" Benji started to ask, but Victor turned to look at him and interrupted, "Babe, let's go have a nice dinner, and then we can get a motel room." Victor leaned his head on Benji's shoulder, "I would like that. Just, I don't know if I am ready for." Victor paused, thinking of what his first time would be like, and with Benji too.
     "Hey, if you are not ready. That's ok!" Benji says as sincerely as possible, looking his boyfriend in the eyes, happy that he gets him all to himself for the night. He starts to bite his lower lip in excitement, this is what they need. Not to mention, it will be their first official date, and a good distraction, one they both need right now.
     "We should probably get back inside before they send a search party," Victor says, quickly getting up, but making sure not to let go of Benji's hand. With a quick kiss, Benji followed his boyfriend, both excited and nervous for their first date.
——————
     Walking back in the door of the apartment, all of his friends were sitting on the floor, waiting for them.  Victor walked over to the couch, feeling better now. He was ready to face his friends. Justin gets up from sitting on the floor and sat on Victor's lap. Benji immediately got jealous and angrily spat, "Excuse me?" Justin just laughed, "Oh, honey, you will get to do this as much as you want, I just want a hug." He leaned in and quickly hugged Victor, got up, looking at Benji, "Loving this whole protective daddy look on you." He looked to Victor, "Oh, you are a lucky boy, some of us only can dream."
     Everyone in the apartment erupted in laughter, even Benji couldn't stay mad at it. Victor didn't want Benji to think anything. He grabbed him by the front of his shirt and pulled him into a kiss. Everyone applauded, "You go, girl!" Justin screamed as he clapped for the kiss.
Victor started to blush, he didn't think he had it in him to be so passionate in front of so many people. Benji blushed as well, he was taken aback by how much charge Victor just took. Victor looked to his friends, and he quickly blurted out, "So..." he trailed off, getting embarrassed now, "Benji and I were talking, and we think we are gonna go on a date tonight and maybe..." Victor paused, not wanting to finish his sentence. Benji finishes the sentence without hesitation, "He is trying to say that we are gonna get a motel room for tonight." When the sentence was out there, Victor immediately felt his face turn red.
     Leah and Abby look right at Victor and start to laugh. Justin walks to his bedroom, and they heard something that looks like a drawer being dug through. When he returned to the living room, he laughed while throwing a box to Victor, "You two are going to need these!" Victor looked to the box, and it read Trojan on the front, it was a box of condoms. Benji grabbed the box, enamored by it, which made Victor blush. "Had he thought of this before?" Victor thought to himself.
     Benji handed the box to Victor again, "Babe, I am leaving that to you. When you are ready, I will be ready too." Victor took the box, looking at it again. He thought to himself, "I bet sex with Benji would be amazing. But, was he really ready to do this?"
Simon looks at the two and starts to laugh, especially at Victor, who is staring at the box of condoms. "Victor, you two have a nice night and let me know when you two are coming back, ok? Our home is always open to you." Simon says in a fatherly tone. Something Victor really needed right now, since his own father is out of the question. Victor quickly grabbed his bag, stuffing the condoms inside quickly, and ran over to Simon to give him a hug, which was interrupted by everyone in the room going in for the hug, making it the most comforting group hug.
     While still in the embrace, Victor remembered the phone call with Felix and that text from Mia. So, squinting his face, he blurted out, "I think Mia is in New York, and I might need back up." Everyone looks at him, but Leah and Abby say in unison, "We got you!"
Leah and Simon give each other a look like they had the same thought at the same time, but Leah beats him to say, "You know getting a Motel room you have to be over 21?" Victor hadn't thought of that, and he was sure that Benji hadn't either, "Oh damn!" He blurted out, feeling bummed out now. Simon just laughs, "Victor, don't worry. I got you! You and Benji go get a nice outfit for your date. Leah and I will get the room. We will have the key for you after your big night."
     Kim raises her hand like they had an idea, "Victor, I know the perfect outfit for you!" Kim grabbed his arm and pulled him towards the door, "Come with me!" Victor turned to Benji, smiling because he had no control of the situation anymore. That was Bram and Ivy's turn, they both grabbed Benji quickly. "We get to pick out your outfit!" Ivy blurted out, feeling excited and giddy.
     Justin, just realizing that Kim left with Victor without him, he ran to the door only to turn back and blurt out before leaving, "Girl, we will text you the deets on where to meet!" Slamming the door behind him, the four went to work.
——————