Caught

So this chapter is dedicated to you  oliviasweet  !!! 
And all you buttercups enjoy !!!!

___________________________________________________

Conner looked like he had been hit with a bullet.

"Conner." Xavier's voice was a little loud and stern, but calm.

"Xavier, bro look, that Sophia girl was lying! I swear she was after my money! She was a liar!" Conner kept on ranting.

"After your money? What do you mean? "I asked him, my head started to hurt, I guess all those shots were getting to me. I gripped on Xavier's arm tightly, he looked at me and held onto my waist with a concerned look. If I was sober, I would've slapped his hand away, but right now I was thankful to him for helping me. I was just exhausted and my mind was not letting me focus on the situation very well.

I knew drinking was a bad idea!

''Damn it, guys! Why do you care for that lying bitch anyways!'' Conner yelled. Xavier and I both glared at Conner whilst Alisha was busy trying to stand still because she kept on stumbling.

''Private room. Now.'' Xavier commanded in a stern voice. Xavier helped me walk in there with Conner following. I turned around to find Alisha drinking from my shots that were left. I sighed. I really wanted to stop her but I was feeling dizzy and weak at the same time.

''Don't worry, the bouncer won't let her leave without us, she's safe,'' Xavier spoke in my ear. I looked at him and nodded. We all entered a small room which had a sofa, a pole in the center and a small stage. Xavier kept me on the sofa like I was made of glass. Well right now, I guess I am.

"Now Conner, spill," Xavier said with his arms crossed.

"Xavier, I swear this Sophia girl was lying! She was after my money and told me she was pregnant, I know she was lying. I just know it! '' Conner said in one breath.

''No she wasn't lying! She was pregnant!'' It was my turn to scream! How dare him!

''Conner I want the whole story,'' Xavier spoke.

Conner sighed before beginning, ''One day I got a call from Zayn, telling me to come to some random address, from the way he spoke I could sense his anger. So I knew it was important. I went to the given address and there was this Sophia girl who told me she was pregnant with my child.'' He darkly chuckled, ''Could you believe it? How low can these wannabes get? She wanted to be my wife, she wanted my money! I knew it! She looked like a slut anyways, so I told her I'm not going to give that thing my name and I left.''

I was speechless. I was shocked. Conner, who I thought was my friend turned out to be such a low grade. Such a bastard! I hated Xavier for years but he was the one who destroyed my sister's life! He was the culprit! And Sophia told me Xavier was the daddy and....WAIT A MINUTE!

Sophia told me Xavier was the father when she knew Conner was the father! What the hell! Why did she lie to me? Why did she take Xavier's name?

''Xavier did you know anything about this.'' I looked at Xavier who looked equally shocked as me.

''No! I didn't know about anything related to this!'' Xavier hissed. I didn't really care because he wasn't mad at me and I knew it.

''He's right, he didn't know, it was me, that Sophia, her friend and Zayn,'' Conner whispered.

''How dare you!'' Xavier roared making me flinch. He started making his way towards Conner with his fist clenched.

''Xavier no!'' I shot up from my seat and grabbed his arm preventing him from moving any further, which was a bad idea because i instantly felt my legs give away.