Why.

So you guys? Ready for a new chapter? And specially Xavier's rection?
Enjoy! <3 and plz follow!

_________________________________

Xavier's P.O.V

After placing the diary on the table, Erica ran away. Normally, I would have chased after her and demanded some sort of explanation, but as of this moment, I couldn't care less. I didn't care that she ran away without being dismissed because the bombshell she threw on me was enough to occupy for my whole lifetime. The pain that came with finding out that Sapphire was pregnant was indescribable. I was shocked to know that I was going to become a father. I was going to become a fucking father!

The anger that came after the shock was overwhelming. How can this happen? What did I ever do to deserve this? I didn't only lose my princess, but my baby as well. Was there someone out to get me? Didn't I deserve happiness? I lost my baby before I could cradle it in my arms before I could hear the soft laughter echo around the house, before I could take my child out of the house to a park, or a big theme park, or where ever my baby wanted to go. My shot at having a family was destroyed before it could even begin.

The reason why I told Sapphire that'll I'll be coming home early in the day of her accident was because I was going to ask for her hand in marriage.

Yes, marriage. She and I, together for eternity, well that's what I thought. Out of all the people, God took away my Sapphire, and all I was able to do was cry. I was hopeless. The worst part of it was that I promised her I'll protect her! And what did I do when she died? I did nothing! I'm a pathetic excuse for a lover.

And this is when I broke down crying. Crying my heart out, crying for the mistakes I made and for the promises I broke. As if the regret of failing to protect my princess wasn't enough, the loss of my unborn child was added to the list of unforgivable things I had done. I was a shit father before I had the chance to be called a father. What if Sapphire hated me for not protecting her when she was lying on the road, helpless and on her....on her death bed? All I could do was hold her, cry and shout at the doctor. I couldn't even save her.

With shaky hands, I picked up her diary. The only remaining memory of my love. My hands shook at the thought that she once kept it on her lap as she wrote on it with her beautiful handwriting. The unspoken feelings she had for me would now be unveiled with each page of this book. I took a deep breath and opened the diary to its first page.

My diary. It said on the first page.

Her first note dated back to the year 2007.

Hey, my beautiful diary! I am Sapphire - your new owner. This is a diary Xavier bought for me as a gift. He is my best friend and we have been friends since we were in our diapers. He is a dumbfuck, a pathetic singer and the weirdest guy I have ever known, but, he is a sweetheart at the same time.

Wait why am I talking to you about him? This is my diary and it should be solely about me. So here goes...

I'm Sapphire as you know by now. I'm the school's topper and the head cheerleader at the same time. But before you stereotype me, I am not the stuck-up cheerleader who everyone thinks is a bitch. I'm actually pretty awesome if I say so myself. Okay, okay, don't kill me. Xavier said it himself. No matter what I do he's always there behind me, supporting me. He's sooo sweet at times! He tells me how different I am and how stupid he is and never ceases to make me laugh all the time. He- Oh wait, why am I talking about him again?

So where were we? Yeah, I'm pretty amazing. I love interacting with people, it makes me happy. I absolutely love reading novels, I am a massive bookworm. My favourite you say? I Too Had A Love Story by an Indian novelist, I think Ravinder Sing was the name of the author. In that novel, the guy meets the girl online and they fall in love. They then meet each other in real life. Both their families know about each other and the date if their wedding is set. But soon tragedy strikes and the girl dies just before her wedding day due to an accident.

Oh, shit it's time to call Xavi! Bye, diary! Love you.

My tears were threatening to spill out. How? How the fuck can something fictitious turn into something so real! My knees felt weak and I fell to the ground. This was just too much to take in. I was mortified. I remember the day I gave her this diary, she thought I was hiding a spider behind my back, but when I showed her this diary she hugged me tightly, feeling happy because this was the first thing I ever gave her. Sapphire liked the sentimental, thoughtful gifts. She liked jewellery and the standard things women liked, but these sort of things meant more to her. With some remaining courage, I opened the diary, determined to find out more. I read it for a few hours, sniffling and sobbing as time passed. But the last one took my breath away.

Hey, diary! Today is a busy but stressful day, for me anyway.

I'm going out for lunch with Liz, well that's what I told her. The truth is I'm taking Liz to the doctor today with me so that I confirm something. Don't worry there is nothing wrong with her and with me. I just need to confirm some suspicions.

Well, I just took a pregnancy check and guess what?

I'm pregnant!

Hehe yes, I know what you're thin-

I felt extremely stupid because Erica wasn't lying, she was serious. Sapphire was indeed pregnant with my child.

My eyes now sore from harshly wiping away the tears, my breath dangerously unstable and my head banging fiercely I was succumbed to darkness, thankful for the intervention from reality. I didn't fight with it, instead gladly accepting the peace.

_____________________________________________________

Sooo?????
Enjoyed???????
Follow
Comment
Vote for fast updates!