Epilogue

3 YEARS LATER.

ERICA'S POV.

"You look beautiful!" I twirled Elizabeth around, her long white wedding gown moving with her.

"Really?" She looked at me like a lost puppy, I could tell she was nervous. She bit her lower lip, turning towards the mirror again, "Of course you do! I bet Ron won't be able to take his eyes off you!" I smiled at her, she blushed profusely. I could hear wild shrieks of laughter from the kids as they ran up and down the hallway, clearly amused by their doings.

It has been three years since I've been married to Xavier and many things have changed around here. The business has finally stabilized and the Manhattan's are on the top again. Elizabeth is finally marrying Ron next month after dating him for two years. Mom's got a new boyfriend, his name is Philip and trust me, he is a gem! He's not my real father but he loves me like a real daughter and I love him too. Alisha is married now to Xavier's cousin Luke. He met her in a party which we hosted after our marriage for our close family. When I first thought of them dating I wasn't quite comfortable with the thought, but Xavier assured me that Luke is a really good guy and with the passage of time, I realized that too. Things are pretty much in line for me for each day my love for Xavier increases. We do fight, but it makes our love stronger, deeper.

"Eri, do you think Ron would like this dress? My makeup and everything?" Liz asked me, biting her lip. I hated this pet name, but after so many years, I choose to ignore it. "For the hundredth time Liz, yes! He would love you in this dress. Or even out of it," I winked at her and she slapped my arm. "Behave!"

"Ouch! That's the truth and you know it." She slapped my arm again and I glared at her, "Totally deserved it." She laughed. "Now when are Alisha and Olivia coming?"

"They should be here next week." Both of them are flying here, Olivia from New Jersey and Alisha from Singapore with Luke. I was about to hand Elizabeth her clothes when suddenly the door flung open, revealing a little angel dressed in a long light pink gown, running towards me. She had big brown eyes blessed with long eyelashes, her lips were a shade of dark pink, and her tiny nose suited her small face.

"Mommy!" My daughter, my little Sapphire hugged my legs. I bent down and scooped her into my arms lovingly.

"Hey princess, didn't I tell you not to run? You could fall and get hurt." I scolded her, but I knew it was not necessary. Sapphire, for her age, is way too mature. She can tell when something is good for her and when something is not. Her friends are numbered, thank God for that. She never throws tantrums, unlike her father, and is gorgeous for a 3-year-old child.

"Yes, mommy." She twirled her long brown hair around her tiny finger, ignoring any kind of eye contact with me.

"Why were you running bub?" I asked her softly removing the bangs of hair from her head. Before she could answer, the door flung open again, revealing a panting pair of two, big kids. Xavier and Conner.

"Dude, your kid is fast, real fast." Conner laughed as he entered the room and plopped down on the couch. Sapphire giggled.

"What is going on?" I asked both of them bewildered. "And you," I pointed my finger at Xavier, "You are not supposed to behave like this! What will Sapphire learn?" I scolded him, and he just chuckled.

"Oh come on love, Saph comes to daddy." He opened his arms and Sapphire happily jumped into them.

"Daddy jumping!" Sapphire giggled and closed her mouth with her tiny hands in an attempt to stop herself from giggling.

"Jumping?" Elizabeth asked him, her arms crossed over his chest, "What do you exactly mean by that bub?" She glared at Xavier and then at Conner.

"Hey, I'm not even involved." Conner held his arms up in surrender.