Introduction

AUTHORS NOTE
(oh come on fucking read this shit)

Follow my instagram! ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ @desidarkromance‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

•All copyrights to it's rightful owner, THAT IS ME.
Don't copy my book or I'll whoop yo ass

•I wrote this book when I was a kid, this was my first book so not much brain was put into it simply because I never imagined it to cross 17 million views and my god I still can't believe it.

So this book will have some grammatical mistakes but yeah it's a nice story so go ahead and give it a chance like you gave one to your ex but the only difference being, this book won't disappoint you.

•The story is gonna be edited soon so you can be lucky and find sexy bonus chapters. (Or I may take down a few chapters you'd be like I read that shit yesterday where is it?!?)

•TRUST ME the book gets better later. Some chapters need a lot of editing. I can't believe I fucked it up, I must be high or something while writing those chapters. My story isn't detailed at some places and that's where I have to work.

•The story is really rushed and somewhere sometimes less descriptive. But you can skip to the last chapter and look at the comments fellow readers have left to know how the story is.
(They're all good of course. Period)

•I love you.

•Please comment share and criticise.

I have already warned you about it being rushed and less descriptive at places so read it at your own risk. This book will leave you on an emotional rollercoaster with many cliffhangers. I hope you like it ❤