Fighter Flight

Hey everyone! Quick thing before I start, this story will include episodes Ky is NOT in/has a small part in.

Remember these take 5-7 hours (at least the last one did) to write, so comments and votes are extremely appreciated! But you're never obliged to do anything here.

Hopefully you all noticed the new cover! I drew it! The background image is from the show and not by me! It won't stay that way for long cause I'm redesigning Ky's look soon

Enjoy!

- - -

As usual, the Ghost was landing back on Lothal after a hard day's work. Sitting in the kitchen area was young Ezra Bridger, and Chopper who was watching the boy attempt to use the force once again. Kanan had not started training him, as he promised. So Ezra was taking matters into his own hands.

"Okay you can do this..." he muttered, as he stared at the bowl in front of him, raising his hands in the air. Chopper beeped, as the bowl moved a tiny bit on the table. Ezra closed his eyes, and the droid decided to lift the bowl himself, just to annoy Ezra.

Hearing the bowl come off the table, Ezra opened his eyes, smiling, "Yes!"

Chopper laughed mechanically, showing Ezra his metal arm that was holding the bowl. Ezra cleared his throat, a little embarrassed, but he kept that to himself,

"Very funny," he told the droid, "but I don't need you help." Chopper beeped a few times, before throwing the bowl at Ezra and rolling out of the room.

"Chopper!" Ezra yelled, chasing after the boy into the hallway, "come back here you rolling junk pile!"

Sabine was in her room, painting with the door open to help with the ventilation. She smiled softly to herself, looking at her newest art, then hearing the commotion in the hallway, and then hearing Ezra's voice at her doorway.

"Oh, um... hey Sabine." He smiled at her, "I see your... uh, painting... stuff." The Mandalorian rolled her eyes at his attempt to flirt with her,

"Nothing gets past you, kid."

"Well... if you ever need a little inspiration."

"Yeah?" She chuckled, "then I'll be sure to look elsewhere."

Chopper rolled up behind Ezra, mocking him for his attempts with Sabine, and then turning and going into the boy's cabin.

"Chopper! Stay outta my room," he replied, turning to follow the droid, then glancing back to Sabine, "ah... Gotta go!"

Sabine scoffed, going back to her art.

Once the door closed to Ezra's room, the boy went silent, tip toeing once he saw the lasat on the bottom bunk.

"Kid, you wake me, you die." The obviously awake lasat warned him. Ezra couldn't tell if he was kidding or not. He probably wasn't.

While Ezra was distracted with Zeb, Chopper had managed to sneak behind Ezra. Which was a perfect chance to electrocute him from behind. The boy yelped, turning back at the droid. Chopper prepared to shoot Ezra with another bolt of electricity, but right after shooting it Ezra ducked down, causing the bolts to hit the lasat. Zeb growled in pain, as Chopper laughed. Sure, he didn't hit Ezra, but hitting Zeb was fun too.

Ezra held back a laugh, still unsure if Zeb would actually kill him or not. He quickly pointed at Chopper,

"It's his fault!"

Zeb growled, "I don't care! I'm crushing you both!" Chopper knew the lasat would probably crush him, so he bolted out of the room before he could get the chance. Ezra looked up to Zeb,