Art Attack

Enjoy! 

A clear night sky, both of Lothals moons are hight in the sky. Well, too much blue and white. Needs some more color. A few scared civilians watch as the Empire pushes down an older man, one who can't defend himself. The commander says, 

"Move along." he says, "this is a restricted area." 

The man gives a shaky nod, then stumbles to his feet and runs off. The trooper walks away, as Spectre 5, Sabine, of the Ghost crew sits atop a building. She silently jumps to the ground, running towards this restricted area. She ducks behind a wall, pressing the button on her helmet. 

"Spectre 5 to Ghost." she murmurs. 

Hera replies, "This is Ghost. We are in position and awaiting your distraction." 

"Copy that." she stands up, scaling the wall. "This is gonna be fun." She looks over the Imperial bay, "very fun." She jumps down, ducking behind some crates as two troopers walk away on their patrol. She quickly fgoes over to the wing of a TIE fighter, once she's clear she bend to use her purple spray paint to paint the logo for her crew. The Phoenix. 

As she sprays, as troopers asks his comrade, "You hear that?" 

"I don't hear-" he pauses, now he hears her, "Wait. What is that?"

They run over, seeing Sabine, "what?" one of them mutters under their breath. She doesn't look over for a moment, finishing her masterpiece. 

"What do you think you're doing?" 

She glances over, "what does it look like? Art."

The troopers were shocked. No one is like this with them. Everyone fears the glory of the Empire. This Mandalorian brushes it off like their nothing!

"Well...well stop that!" the trooper stutters. The other adds, 

"Or we shoot." 

She stops a little, "Okay. Shoot." 

Again, she's confused the troops. They look to each other, and look back, pointing their blasters. The girl is- gone? She bangs her fist against another TIE, getting their attention. They fire at her, she dodges every shot with ease. Even  though it's easy, they are stormtroopers after all. She leans against a ladder, 

"You call that shooting?" she laughs. "I think you boys need a little more time on the practice range." 

"This is TK-626, we have an intruder on sight." the trooper says into his comm, as Sabine disappears once again. Alarms are going off, 

"On our way." the commander responds. They search for her, 

"Where did-"

She calls out, "over hear, bucket heads!"

"There!" they fire, missing once more. Now, she's on top of a TIE fighter. 

"You guys are too predictable." She tells them, as they fire. She runs off, saying something, "always by the book. I read the book. It's a short one." 

The commander goes over to them, "what do we got?" 

"One intruder in Mando gear." they respond, "still at large." 

"Split up." he commands, "capture her. I want her alive." 

Sabines watches, jumping down of a ledge. She walks over to her painting, adding the finishing touches. "Something missing." she mutters, spraying again. A troopers comes up from behind her. 

"Heads up! You rebel scum." 

She begins to raise her hands in the air, then she quickly knocks him on his feet. She runs off again. "Too slow!" 

"Intruder was headed you're way." another trooper says. 

"I had her." he groans. 

Beep-beep. Beep-beep. They look over to her artwork. A detonator. Explosives. "Uh-oh." 

As the colorful explosion goes off, she jumps back over the wall. Sh elands on her feet with ease. She looks over, taking off her helmet. 

"That was some diversion Sabine." Hera says over her comm. "Did the job so week we can see the explosion from here." The Ghost flies above Sabine. 

"Never mind the explosion." Sabine says, smiling, "look at all the color." She puts her helmet back on and walks away.