Entanglement

The first one took forever, btw. These are easier to get word-by-word(ish) because I can play them while I write. It takes longer, but might as well! After Sabine's short, I will be doing Ky's before I do Ezra's. I'd like to at least get through that tonight, maybe even finish all the shorts. There probably won't be any updates after tonight though, I have my school play this week. I promise, after that I'll try to update a few times on the weekends and at least once during the week. Enjoy!

A few days after the TIE incident, the members of the Ghost crew are back onto Lothal. The last, Spectre 4 is out and about, trying to work on a mission with Kanan. Zeb looks around, holding his comm in his hands. Kanan comms him, 

"Zeb, where are you?" 

"I'm at the rendezvous point. Where are you?" he replies. Kanan sighs, 

"You're not at the rendezvous point. Because, I'm at the rendezvous point." Kanan says. Zeb stops in his steps, scratching the back of his head. 

"Uh..." he questions, "where's the rendezvous point again?" 

"In the alley, by the market place." Kanan answers, annoyed. Zeb watches some stormtroopers harassing a civilian. Ky says something over the comm, 

"Nice going Zeb." she chuckles. 

"Well," he smiles, "I'm in an alley." 

"Clearly not th right alley!" Kanan responds. Ky laughs. 

"Ky, out." she says. 

Zeb chuckles, cracking his neck. "Yeah, well. There's a lot of alleys in this town." One of the troopers kicks over the civilians droid. The civilian says something in his own language, trying to bribe the troopers with some credits. 

"What, is that a bribe?" the trooper asks. He looks to his comrade. "Now you're under arrest." Before he can say anything else, Zeb smashes the two troops heads together. He partially ignores Kanan over the comm. 

"So are you going to make the rendezvous or not?" the man asks. Zeb looks down to the civilian. As he goes to grab his comm and reply to Kanan, an Imperial calls out. 

"Hey! You!" he looks over, seeing two more troopers. "Stop!" 

Zeb sighs, "It's possible I'll be a little late." He begins to run off, as Kanan replies

"You're already late!" The troopers follow Zeb, with their blasters out. They chase him to a landing zone, a TIE fighter waiting there. Zeb stops, as Kanan continues, "Zeb, what's going on?" A pilot of the Empire looks over, 

"What's going on, this is a restricted area!" 

Zeb says to Kanan, "Right, so I'm definitely going to be late."

"Lat-ER! LATER!" Kanan responds. Zeb throws a punch at the pilot, knocking him into a pile of crates. His helmet flies off. To make things worse, the other troopers are firing their blasters at Zeb too. He glances over, then runs. He quickly hides on top of the TIE fighter, since Kanan told him to avoid Imperial contact. Best he could do was avoid any MORE Imperial contact. But where's the fun in that? 

He stands up, then jumps down. He lands atop one of the troopers, then take stye blaster from another, knocking him out quickly. After, he throws the two over to another part of the landing bay. Another fires at him. One of the blasters slides over to the pilot, who is waking up. Zeb takes out his rifle, turning it on. 

"Wait. Are you fighting stormtroopers?" Kanan asks. Right before he charges, Zeb replies, 

"What makes ya say that?" 

He charges, getting rid of two more of his foes. One falls to the ground, as Kanan says, 

"I heard screaming." 

"Maybe more screaming." Zeb chuckles, electrocuting the trooper on the ground. 

"Well that's great. You get lost in the middle of a mission and decide to start your own battle. Again!" 

"Didn't decide!" Zeb argues, as a trooper jumps on him. That trooper messed with the wrong person. Zeb shoves him against the wing on the TIE, "it just happened!" He pauses, throwing one trooper into another. "This time.." he mumbles. 

The pilot stands, pointing the blaster at Zeb. "LS-607, requesting reinforcements." he says into his comm. Zeb looks over, as he continues, "Repeat! LS-607, requesting reinforcements!" Zeb holsters his bo-rofle, turning back as the pilot gets a reply. 

"How many intruders are there?" 

Zeb laughs, putting up one finger as he speaks, "One." 

"Commander just get over here!" the pilot yells. 

"Copy that." 

As the pilot fires at Zeb, he jumps atop the TIE, again. While the pilot tries to get a better angle, Zeb jumps onto him. He throws him off the TIE. Kanan groans, 

"Zeb, are you embarrassing the Imperials again?" 

Zeb picks up his comm, "Honestly, Kanan. It's hard not too." He chuckles, as more troopers come into the area. They fire at him, and miss every shot. Typical. Zeb ducks behind the TIE, just to be safe. He smiles as they continue to fire. And they burst the fuel pod. 

"That's not good." Zeb mutters. 

"What's not good?!?" Kanan exclaims. They hit the TIE again, as Zeb jumps off. BAM! The troopers groan, falling unconscious. The civilian from earlier watches, seeing Zeb come out from smoke and fire with a smile. 

"Zeb, I see smoke. Was that a TIE fighter exploding?!?" 

Zeb takes a jogan from the man, smiling. "No." he coughs up a little smoke, "Okay, yes.." He take a bite, walking away. 

"Nice." Kanan comments. "Okay, stay put. I'll follow th smoke and pick you up." More troopers come ingot he area. Zeb cracks his neck again, grabbing his rifle. He smiles. 

"I'll be here."