A Machine in The Ghost

AN: Yes, these are included as well. Again, most of the stuff doesn't belong to me. It belongs to Lucasfilm and Dave Filoni. I'm just recreating the series with my OC. (Not everything is word to word btw).

The cargo ship, also called the Ghost, dodges TIE fighters from the Empire. Yes. The Ghost, belongs to a small rebel cell. The Lothal rebels to be exact. 

Inside the ship, piloting, is the twi'lek. Spectre 2, Hera Syndulla. Behind her, complaining as always, is the droid, C1-10P. AKA, Chopper. 

"Kanan, we have a small situation here," Hera calls out into the comm, as she tries to dodge another blast, "if you care to blast one of those TIEs out of the galaxy, I don't think anyone would object." 

Kanan, the leader of the cell, smirks as he stumbles to the turret. He calls out, "Working on it Hera." he mumbles as he begins to climb the ladder, "not like you gave me a warning."

Over the static comm, Kanan could hear her saying something along the lines of, "Raiding an Imperial supply convey was your plan, love." 

He rolls his eyes, beginning to shoot at the TIE fighter. He yells, "Well, it made sense at the time!" Kanan misses each shot, as Hera continues to be the best pilot in the galaxy. Finally, after many shots, he hits a target. One of the TIEs blows up. Of course, another hits the Ghost. Chaos arrises.

Hera groans, "Shields down..." she glances back to her droid, "Chopper. fix 'em!" The droid beeps a reply. The ship takes more hits, Hera tries to comm Kanan. "Kanan? What part of blast them did you not understand?" The ship jolts again, as she presses the button once more, "Kanan? Kanan, do you read?" She mutters, "internal comm is out." She continues to try and avoid the TIEs. then turns back to Chopper, "Chopper, go back to comm control and fix it!" 

The droid argues, he's already fixing the shields. 

"I know you're fixing the shields. But I need comm operational to coordinate our attack! Now go, before I pull your battery..." She goes back to piloting, keeping all her focus on it. Chopper hits his head a few times on the control panel, before going back to comm control. As he goes, Hera calls out, "And while you're back there, tell Kanan to please, hit something!" 

Another TIE continues to shoot at them. The droid rolls himself to the ladder, hitting his mechanical arm on it to get Kanan's attention. The man looks down, only for a second. 

"A little busy Chop!" he looks back up and shoots at the incoming TIE. His eyes widen, looking back to the droid, "Wait, what are you doing back here? Shouldn't you be fixing the shields?" 

Chopper answers in a series of beeps, explaining Hera's orders. Kanan goes back to shooting the TIE as he speaks. 

"Did you say you're fixing the comm?" he shoots again, "I don't need to talk to Captain Hera right now! Get back up there sand fix the shields!" The droid beeped again, getting more annoyed with the two. He turns and goes back to the cockpit. Kanan calls after him, "Oh yeah, and when you see Hera, tell her to fly better!" Chopper knew how angry Hera would get at that. He rolls in, and beeps. She laughs a little, 

"Oh, he said that did he?" she does a quick back flip with the Ghost, dodging the TIEs as Chopper complains from behind tossed around a bit. 

"Woah!!!" Kanan groans from his seat. Hera smiles as she begins to mess with the controls, 

"Do I have to do everything myself?" she mutters. She targets the TIE with the nose gun, hitting one of them spot on. Target down, one left to go. She smiles, "Just reduced Kanan's targets by half. Tell our fearless leader he should be able to handle one lone TIE fighter on his own." The droid complains, spazzing a bit. He rolls off, Hera asks, "what was that?" 

He rolls past Kanan, as the man calls after him, "Chopper. Chopper, where are you going?!?"  The droid rolls into the Phantom, preparing to target the last TIE by himself. A few shots, and target hit! Spot on. Chopper spins his dome around, cheering for himself. He rolls back into the cockpit. He stops at the door, hearing Hera and Kanan talking. 

"Alright, I'll admit it," Hera says, "that was some fine shooting." Chopper rolls in, annoyed. This was his doing that saved them! 

Kanan responds, "Thanks.You too." he leans towards Hera, smiling at her. Chopper groans and complains once more. They smile and look back at him. Kanan says, "Just kidding Chop." Hera stands up and walks over to him, kneeling besides her companion. 

"We know you got that last one." she places her hand on his dome, "Good work." Chopper brushes her off, as she goes back to her pilots seat. 

Kanan sits in the co-pilots seat, "Now get that comm fixed." 

Hera adds on, "And the shields, don't forget the shields." Chopper beeps something, rolling off. The two reply in unison, 

"What was that?!?"

Hera jumps the ship into hyperspace, another job well done.