1. 𝐂𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐬❀

"When will we die isn't in our hand but how will we live our life is in our hand

"When will we die isn't in our hand but how will we live our life is in our hand.."

✫---✫---✫---✫---✫

(Author's  POV )

"Angel noona!! I didn't have any stomach bug last night. Thank you!!" Little patient Eunjoo said to Neum as she was pouring milk in the glass for him to drink.

"You know Eunjoo, you are a very good boy that's why fairy granted you a strong stomach, now drink this so that next time when fairy will come, she will bring you lots of chocolates." she replied with a smile as she handed the little boy a glass filled with milk.

"REALLY!!!" Eunjoo exclaimed out of excitement jumping on his bed, "Really angel noona! will fairy really reward me chocolates if I drink this?!" he chirped out.

Neum nodded and grinned at the little boy who was looking at her hopefully "But you have to be obedient and listen to all the doctor noonas and hyungs here, promise me that?"

"PROMISE!!"

She ruffled Eunjoo's hair, " Now sleep ok sweetheart." he obeyed her immediately and slipped under the duvet shutting his eyes. Neum smiled and secretly placed three packs of chocolates underneath Eunjoo's pillows and left.

She slowly close the door and was about to leave, she saw her best friend Crystal standing in front of her folding her arms.

"Why did you give chocolates to Eunjoo?...you know his condition right?" Crystal enquired raising her eyebrows at the latter.

"Did I??" Neum smiled awkwardly and was about to run but Crystal blocked her path before she could get away.

"I asked you something for God's sake!"

Neum sighed deeply and shook her head, "Come on Cris, I am a pediatrician. A piece of sugar won't gonna kill him okay?" She rolled her eyes adjusting her coat.

"Definitely not that piece of sugar....but the cancer from sure." Crystal mumbled to herself but Neum heard it.

She stopped her action and glared at her friend. Crystal realized what she just uttered and lowered her head out of guilt for her choice of words.

"I didn't mean to-"

"I know...."

Neum gave a weak rueful smile.

"But you know Chris.... if you just worry about what going to happen next, you will never be able to enjoy the present and the life which is being gifted to you by God....you are lucky you're getting a chance to live," she breadth out and took a glance at Crystal whose eyes became glossy and were fixed on Neum with a tint of sympathy,

"Some people.... don't get that also."

Neum chuckled as she adjusted the scarf that was adoring around her neck, "Well I don't think it was that emotional right? Okay I'm feeling hungry, wanna join me in the cafeteria?" Neum chirped out at which Crystal slightly nodded and smiled.