40. 𝐉𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤

[Play : Hold On To Me (Morrii) in spotify for better experience

[Play : Hold On To Me (Morrii) in spotify for better experience.]

<<━━━ ▪︎ ● ▪━━━ >>>

(Jungkook's POV)

I switched on my phone and to my surprise, eighteen missed calls popped up in my lock screen and all these are from Jimin. I was driving the car so didn't bother to call back but what might be the urgency? Is he gotten in a trouble? Damm I'll call him when I get back home.

The doors automatically got open as I parked my car inside. Bodyguards rushed outside with umbrella as I stepped outside my car. But to my surprise my legs couldn't move, it felt like I saw a glimpse of someone outside the gate while entering but didn't gave much importance to it but why do my heart is telling me to check on that person? Do that person even exist or it's just my hallucination?

"Is there someone outside the gate?" I asked John.

"We haven't navigated for a while but yeah around two hours ago a demented woman came asking for you but we didn't let her in. She was talking about.... um.. something about his son and kidnapping stuff. I think she might gone insa-"

With one harsh pull I yanked him out of my way and rushed towards gate. My heart was pounding in my chest as I reached there. There I saw my wife lying on the ground curling up her body into a ball all soaked.

Suddenly I felt lightheaded. It felt like the world around me stop spinning.

It felt so deja vu to me but actually it's not a deja vu, I experienced this situation in the past but situations were different.

I hold her wet unconscious body and lifted it from the ground. A sob escape my lips when I saw her.

Little did she or I know life would take such turn like this. Little did we know with the bloom of our love, we will face pain, sorrow and separation in future.

Little did I know that I will become so humane and emotionally feeble for her love.

__________

-Time skip-

(Author's POV)

Soft fabric brushed her bare legs as Neum turned her body shifting it to the other side of the bed unconsciously. The bone creaking sound from her shoulder made her groan in pain as she slowly opened her eyes. Finding herself in an unknown room made her instantly jolt in alert.

Rubbing haziness from her vision she looked at her surrounding and finds herself in a luxurious bedroom. She looked down to find herself wearing a light chiffon dress.

She knows exactly who changed her clothes but now it's not the prime thing she should be concerned about, shrugging off the lethargy, she sprinted out of the room.