24. 𝐒𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫𝐚❀

"Love which should be unguarded, hatred which should be limitless and crazy whose boundary should be boundless

"Love which should be unguarded, hatred which should be limitless and crazy whose boundary should be boundless.."

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

(Author's POV)

It's been five days since Neum arrived home for hospital. In the process Jungkook always remain with Neum. For Neum's happiness Jungkook left the underworld and put all his focus on business. His and Jin's relationship also started becoming strong, Jin also helped Jk in forming a good reputation in business sector. It was overwhelming for Jungkook to step into a new world leaving his old life but he has no regret about it. Neum also made Jungkook join university and continue his study which he left long time ago. She knows how much education is important. She doesn't want Jungkook to be deprived of it.

Neum again got back into work but this time from home cause now also she's not fully recovered and needs a few more weeks for complete recovery. She doesn't want to remain idle so she wanted to again join her job
so Jin suggested her to check up on patients from home. For that Jungkook also built a little clinic in her apartment from where she could easily do her job.

Neum's dad was a bit hesitant about Jungkook but he also didn't left any opportunity to convince Neum's father and by seeing the young boy's hardship, he eventually agreed to their relationship.

And about Taehyung, well after that incident Neum never saw him. That day when Taehyung left her apartment, after some time Jungkook came and got thunderstrucked after witnessing Neum's condition. And further when he came to know what Taehyung did to her before his arrival, he became furious and without wasting time taking the ring Taehyung forced her, he left the apartment after taking Neum to her room and calling some of his men to guard her apartment. After that day neither Jungkook revealed what he did to Taehyung or she crossed her path with Taehyung.

She knows that Jungkook will not hurt Taehyung cause he promised her to not hurt anyone but atleast now she has no fear of him.

Every thing is going perfect...she never thought someday her life would turn out to be a heaven... even after so many difficulties in life, she never lost hope and faith from herself. And therefore she deserves this beautiful refreshing morning after those long, no moon nights.

"Neum princess your parcel came!"

Tearing her gaze from the book he looked up at her father who was standing there holding a big carton box. She frowned getting up from the bed tossing the book on the side table.

Taking a good look at the parcel, she shook her head sideways.

"Parcel? I didn't ordered anything.." Neum said. Mr. Kang smiled gently and put the carton on her bed.