34. 𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝

<<━━━  ▪︎ ● ▪︎ ━━━ >>>

<<━━━  ▪︎ ● ▪━━━ >>>

(Jungkook's POV)

"Sorry sir we couldn't find any information related to Mr. Kim's son. He kept his son's identity very confidential from the world. No one could ev-"

"Shut the fuck up!! I didn't called you for your fucking explanation!" I gritted my jaw slamming my fist on the steering wheel in annoyance.

"You pigs are good for nothing." I sighed and cut the call.

That bastard, what is it that he's so hellbent in trying to hide his son from the world.

What might be the reason?

"I only have to go to the depth."

I lighten the tip of the cigarette and bring it near my lips sucking the nicotine inside my respiratory track.

Does it give me relief?

No, but yeah it does give me the assurance that I'm poisoned.

No fucking force could bring me back now.

It's not like I wanted to even.

I just want to born again. Away from all the crimes I did in the past.

Sometimes I think I deserve it and god served me right. I mean what could be more painful than being dead before actually dying.

I should let her go right? Just fucking move on but why can't I?

Because,

I still have a hope.

The hope that arised that day when I saw tears in those doe eyes of her's, that's when I saw my Neum.

The Neum I thought I lost forever, I found it.

But when I think of that day when she ruthlessly left me all alone fir me to rot in prison, every empathy dies inside me automatically.

I sighed and looked outside to distract myself but got stunned with bright fire lanterns hanging everywhere. Sitting inside my BMW, I could see people enjoying the fair carnival with their families.

Those pearly smile of her flashed in my mind as my lips curved into a smile remembering those golden memories.

*Flashback *

"It was soooo funn let's ride it again!!"

Neum screamed in joy raising both her hands in air like a mad woman she is while on the other hand, I was gasping heavily after risking my life for the ninth time for the ride.

"For fucks sake It's our ninth time riding this monster's ride! Give yourself a break!!..and me too!" I looked at her in disbelief while calming my heart. The poor thing became too traumatized by the continuous ride for the ninth time.