28. 𝐇𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐝

<<<━━━  ▪︎ ● ▪︎ ━━━ >>>

<<<━━━  ▪︎ ● ▪━━━ >>>

Six years later...

(AUTHOR'S POV)

The whole office was reverberated with a clacking sound of someone's loafers as he walked inside the eighteenth floor.

Mr. Bang who was packing his stuff before leaving the office, saw Jin and immediately stopped and bowed him.

"Sir.." He uttered in surprise wasn't expecting him to be here in this hour.

"Where's Jungkook?" Jin asked the same question for the fourth time in this week already knowing the answer.

"Mr. Jeon is resting in his cabin." The manager said stepping aside for Jin.

He nodded and walked away.

Opening the door, Jin got welcome with a thick layer of darkness. The office room might not have a sign of any light but a silhouette of a man could clearly be seen sitting on the chair facing the glass wall from where the whole Seoul could be admired. The striking light coming from the city's bright luminescent, is the only light that is preventing the room the adorn fully into the darkness.

As the older took some steps, he felt an empty bottle of wine lying under his feet.

Taking a sharp inhale, he stroded towards him who was looking completely unbothered.

"Are you drinking?"

No reply.

Well he guessed it anyways.

"Kook what happened? Why are you wasting yourself like that.." Jin said in a calm tone but Jungkook didn't gave a single ounce of attention, seems completely intoxicated.

Jin couldn't take his ignorance and burst out.

"Answer me Kook!"

Bubbles of warth started rising up hearing the nickname he loathed the most. The nickname that once he used to cherish the most, now he couldn't even tolerate the name.

"Don't call me that!" He growled and yanked Jin's hand from his shoulder in anger. Jin didn't even flinch cause now he's used to Jungkook's wasted behaviour.

More than anger he feels sad for his brother who never got his happiness and peaceful life.

Soft sobs made Jin look down to see Jungkook who is now sitting on the floor playing with his wedding ring while tears are streaming down his red intoxicated eyes.

"This.....this name reminds me of her..." he replied in almost inaudible tone. Sounds completely heartbroken.

Jin sighed and crouched down.

"Jungkook please I request you." He clasped his hands together in a pleading.

"Move on.." the words left his mouth didn't failed to sparkle the flare of revenge inside Jungkook.