39. 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐧

<<━━━  ▪︎ ● ▪︎ ━━━ >>>

<<━━━  ▪︎ ● ▪━━━ >>>

(Neum's POV)

One week  later...

I was waiting outside the gate inside my car for Seungyo's school to end. Soon I heard a high pitch ringing of metal bell followed by students rushing out of the building like a hurdle of cattles. I pulled out a bright smile and stepped out of my car.

I started looking for my child but with every passing minutes my heart started racing in fear as no trace of my child could be seen.

Pushing away all the negative thoughts, I started searching for for my son but he could be seen nowhere.

I started to panic as my palms started sweating in fear thinking about the worst occurrences.

Did Jungkook?

Fuck no!

I rushed inside Seungyo's class teacher's room and banged my palms on her desk in anger. She nervously stood up from her chair looking at me completely shocked.

"Miss chang where's my Seungyo!" I spated running out of patience. I still have a hope that he might be doing after class homework given by his class teacher but the next thing she spoke shattered my heart completely.

"Seungyo? Oh he wasn't present in the class today. Is there any problem ma'am?"

I was left stunned.

My whole body started shivering as I felt like I will faint and hit the ground any second.

"No....no...no..."

I felt like crying my heart out but no tears came as my body was in too shock to register anything.

"Then where is he...my baby.."

"If you want ma'am you can check our surveillance footages."

I looked at her in hope, "T-take me there..."

"Oh okay ma'am please follow me."

As we entered the room security, I frantically rushed towards the CCTV navigator (A/N: idk what those people call so pardon me (T_T) )

"Ma'am you can't enter here like th-" the navigator was cut off by Seungyo's class teacher as she explained him everything.

Understanding the gravity of the situation he opened the footage of school porch during 8:30 to 9:00 in between.

After I drived Seungyo school, I saw him instead of entering school, he waited for someone on the footpath.

I frowned in confusion.

Then I saw a black Benz stopping infront of him. A men came out of the car and lifted Seungyo. He was seemingly happy and didn't protested. That means my baby knows this unknown man. When they turned, I saw that man's face.