33. 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

<<━━━  ▪︎ ● ▪︎ ━━━ >>>

<<━━━  ▪︎ ● ▪━━━ >>>

(Neum's POV)

I'm so Exhausted.

I wonder that what if I die--

Wait I'm already dead for my family anyways.

I don't want to care about anything now,

I wonder how will it feel when death would slowly take over my body slowly freeing me from this constant pain.

I closed my eyes and slowly drown my head including my whole body into the water tub.

Silence....

And suffocating but at the same time so peaceful.

My heart raced as I feel my whole body begging me to give another chance to life.

But it's becoming very difficult for me....

Very difficult..

People say when you are on the edge of the end, every sweet moments starts flashing infront of your eyes.

Hence comes with bad memories which you want to erase but can't.

You never can,

Cause that day became the turning point of my life.

The beginning of my destruction.

(Flashback)

"Now mix the egg yolks with the batter."

I broke the shell of egg according to the instruction and was about the pour the yolk on the mixture but accidentally dropped the shell too.

I hissed in annoyance and stopped the YouTube video which was instructing me.

"Fuck I ruined it!" I mumbled under my breath and sat on the floor annoyed. I don't think today I would succeed in making Jungkook's favourite vanilla cake without anyone's help.

It's our first day of the wedding so I wanted to make today's evening special for him. That's why I decided to make his favourite dessert.

But fuck my life I'm worst at making cakes.

The calling bell suddenly rang giving me a mini heart attack.

"Must be the maid Jungkook told me about." I huffed and stood up from the ground. Tossing my phone on the counter table I dashed towards the main door.

Yawning lazily I opened the door just to be greeted by nothing but an eerie of silence.

No one was there.

Then who the fuck pressed the calling bell?

Scowling my face I looked here and there but couldn't find a single trace of a human being.