20. 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐜 ❀

"Even when fighting against the mountain the heart doesn't feel that sad as much as it does when your love fight against you

"Even when fighting against the mountain the heart doesn't feel that sad as much as it does when your love fight against you.."

✫-----✫-----✫-----✫-----✫

« ᴘʟᴀʏ ( ɴɪʟᴜ - ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ ) ᴏɴ sᴘᴏᴛɪғʏ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ »

(Author's POV)

Soaked again.

Today the rain seems to never stop. Like the God himself is mourning over the helplessness of this two individuals which are mend to be with each other but life had to roll it's own dice.

Jungkook was walking on the alone street feeling no emotions. Actually that would be wrong to say he isn't feeling anything....

But how could he respond to it....when he never felt it before?

But now when he's feeling it,

He doesn't know how to tackle it.

He realized love was never in his luck....nor of his parents or hers.

Everyone left him....

Even if he dies will there be anyone to visit his tombstone?

"How did my life end up this way." He chuckled tears running down his cheek but got disappeared with the rain.

How did he become so broken?

"Is it because I love her....?" He whispered to himself.

"Then I don't regret a bit.....cause atleast I was able to touch that holy emotion by this sinner heart."

"Thing I regret the most is being alive..."

His hands curled into a fist. Anger started rushing thought his vein. With those bloodshot eyes he looked up in the sky who was shooting harsh rain droplets on him but it can't stop him from confronting the sinner of his life.

The God...

"Splendid! You must be very happy isn't it? But I wonder what wrong have I ever done to you when you snatched my parents away....making me an orphan. Did I really deserved to get tortured to that extent of me becoming a monster? A sinner? She was the only one who accepted me the way I was.....but you choosed to take her also away from me too...WHY??! FUCKING WHY!?!" He screamed on the top of his lungs breaking down into tears falling on his knees.

"Actually you know what, I'm not the sinner here...well I'm just a mere puppet of your filthy game......the real culprit is you!!" He pointed at the grunting sky.

"You the sinner." Jungkook smiled sadistically when he saw lightning blazing the howling black sky. It felt like his words enraged the puppet master sitting there.