17. 𝐀𝐥𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐦 ❀

"Cause I can never give up, I'll never give up on you even this whole body gives up but this heart never will

"Cause I can never give up, I'll never give up on you even this whole body gives up but this heart never will.."

✫-----✫-----✫------✫-----✫

(Crystal's POV)

Today's day is really not in my side. Early boring dawn, heavy rain caused lots of puddles. I really hate this kinds of weather. I remember how Neum was completely opposite of me. She liked rain and that crazy ass even used to dance in rain.

I'm missing her so much. I know she left the hospital that's why I regularly visit her house. But I miss going in work with her. Nowadays her health is also not in its best condition. I really am worried about her.

I sighed and was about to cross the road, there was a car ran over the puddle and all the dirty water splashed over me.

What the fuck??!!!

I gasped and stumble backwards. I saw the car stop pull by the roadside. Anger started burning inside my skin as I glared at the car.

"Bitch open the door!! You road thug! If you don't know how to drive then who the fuck told you to drive!?" I started banging the car's window angrily.

Within no time the car's window rolled down revealing someone's face I didn't expected to see again.

"You?!?" I nearly yelled pointing my fingers at him

"Me~ woah you look beautiful in mud." He softly chuckled giving me a smug face.

I want to kill this man ugh!

"You ....*sigh* let it go. I don't even want to waste my precious time talking to a spoiled brat like you." His smile faded as I smirked.

I turned my heels and was about to walk when I heard a creak sound resulting in me falling on the footpath. I was ready to break my nose but it never happened. I felt someone's arms around me holding me from falling.