Chapter 14

Francesca P.O.V

"Payton I don't know what to do with myself" I sighed.

"I'm so sorry I didn't know he was going to react like that" she cried.

"You did nothing it was my fault"

"But the real question is who drugged you?" She asked.

"Who was at that party that seemed to hate you" she murmured.

I just stared at her dumbfounded.

"There were more than 50 people at That party how am I supposed to know how wants to slaughter my ass" I groaned.

"Sorry not helping"

My phone rang startling us, I reached for it opening the text.
----
Unknown number:

Don't even bother finding out who this is,my plan will continue if you stay with Calum. ps~ if you show anyone he's mine.
----
I started to worry. questions popping up everywhere in my head.

"Who do you think it is" Payton asked.

"Someone who wants to slaughter my ass" I chuckled in fear.

We went to go get some Starbucks and go to the mall, cause today we were apparently going to have a girls night out for the rest of the day.yay

"Not another one" I cried

"But you could look even more hot in this red dress" she whinnied

"You mean sluttier" I murmured

"I heard that" she yelled from the shoe isle

"Good I was just testing if your ears worked cause they normally don't"
This got her mad cause she ran from the isle with a 6 inch high heel in her hand and booted it to my stomach.

"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!" I screamed, falling to the floor rubbing my stomach.

"Oh what...... whoa I didn't hear you fall cause normally fat people make noises when the plummet to the floor" she said snickering

"Haha great joke now help me up grandma" I said.

"Anything for you big mama" she winked.

We were walking to the car when to extremely buff looking guys walked up to us, one short and the other tall they looked like twins.

"Hello ladies we would like to invite you on a date" the taller one said.

"Excuse me?" I questioned

"You heard him a date, so what's your answer " the shorter one said.

"Number one how about you get outta our face cause you reak of ax, sweat, and the gym. Number two I'd rather date a hobo off the street and go out with him, cause he has more class then the both of you, and am I missing anything Frankie?"

"Oh Ya and Number three go home to your mother tell her to reenact your birth but this time you guys don't come out. Mkay bye?" I finished for her, we blew kisses and speed walked away leaving their faces with pure shock.

----------------
I Kind of like this chapter. I'm so busy I have been doing a lot of things lately but there will be more next hopefully .And I don't feel like anyone's paying attention please like xoxo