Chapter 9

*Caution this chapter is inappropriate read at your own risk*

Mysterious person P.O.V

"Did you send out the text?" I said.

"Ya I made sure Francesca's friend got it and made sure she's gonna get it to"

"But are you sure she'll be there?" I said.

"Yes cause calums coming"

"OK"

Francesca P.O.V

I was waiting for the girls to get out of my bathroom so they can show me what their wearing.

The first one to come out was payton, she was wearing a black skin tight dress just above her knees, with knee high boots. Her make up was red lipstick with winged eyeliner.

"That's hawt" I told her and she winked and sat down next to me.

Next was angela, she was wearing a maxi black skirt with a floral crop to which says: main chick with gladiator sandals. Her make up was winged eyeliner, with light pink lipstick.

"Outfits always on point bae" and blow a kiss to her. She cought the kiss and pretended to fangirl over it.

Last was Sasha we hadn't talked all day since I told her I was dating calum, but I hope we talk soon.

She was wearing leather black leggings with a crop top and a leather jacket and combat boots. She had black lipstick and Smokey eye effect and winged eyeliner.

"Damnnn someone is loving cows skin today" Angela said me chucking.

"But you still look hot even if you have cows on you" I said her laughing.

"Thanks" she said.

They all turned to me and stared.

"What?" I said.

"Your not wearing that that's why I brought you clothes as always" Angela said smirking evilly.

"Sasha bag" she said as sasha handed her a black bag.

She dragged me into the bathroom where I was changed.

*5 mins later*

I came out with a red skin tight dress resembling Payton's with black high heels and black stockings. She straightened my hair. I had winged eyeliner like everyone else with red lipstick. She gave me a choice of lipstick but I chose red because my ends were dyed red.

They all whistled hollering at me causing me to blush.

"OK not to pour water on my hotness but we gotta go" I said rushing out the door grabbing my phone with the girls following.

We arrived at the house with a bunch of horny teenagers on the lawn making out and throwing clothes off.

We got out the car and entered the house. I immediately spotted calum by the bar with a drunk girl practically pouring herself on to him and calum pushing her off. I stormed up to him Turing him around and kissing him not noticing the girl had found another guy. We continued kissing until got heated when I allowed calums tounge enter my mouth our tounges were fighting but mine ended up losing. So I continued to let him explore me. We had to breathe so I let go gasping for air.

"You made it" he said eyeing my body. Making me blush.

"Ya but who was that girl?"

"My ex" he said.

"Oh" I said feeling jealous that someone touched my calum in places I haven't.

He handed me a drink and I took it already feeling dizzy. We drank one after another me feeling totally drunk.

"You wanna dance?" I heard him shout over the music.

"Ya" I said him grabbing my hand leading me to the center of the dance floor.

I got in to the music turning around and grinding on calums body or at least that's what I thought it was. Every time I'd rock my hips against him I'd occasionally hear him moan in my ear making my want him so bad.

I turned and started sucking on his neck everything so blurry. His hands were roaming my body making me moan he got to my legs signaling for me to jump and I did, not taking my mouth off of him for a second. He took me upstairs to and unknown room and he put me down on the bed and we started removing clothes. He took out a condom and put it on.

"You ready?" He said.

I thought about it and was ready to lose it.

"Yes"I responded.

He started out slow till he started thrusting and thrusting I moaned in pleasure. We reached our climaxes.

He pulled out and I immediately fell into a long resting sleep.

Woahh ok this was what you call love kids lol but next chapters gonna be good but don't forget if your reading make sure you vote. The xoxox