Chapter 5

Francesca P.O.V

Today I decided to walk with sasha to school I had texted her telling her I was coming over but she didn't respond so I just decided to come anyway.

I was walking when I saw her leaving her house I was about to call out for her when I saw who was following right behind her, Michael? What why is Michael there I expected it to be Luke but Michael whatever.

I called Angela asking her if I could have a ride and she said it would take about 5 minutes I didn't mind waiting sasha and Michael had already left not noticing me.

The second Angela got here I had decided not to tell her what I saw here today its going to stay with me.

We took a couple of minutes to get to school but not to late, I got out the car and went straight for the bathroom cause I forgot to brush my hair.oops.

When I was walking I watched sasha and Michael walking together to a room. Uh uh I'm not letting her slide this time so I followed.

Sasha P.O.V

I was dragging Michael into the lab room to tell him.

I turned around and shut the door slightly to we wouldn't get locked in.

Francesca P.O.V

I quickly quieted down to listen to what she was saying.

"Michael you can't tell anyone what happened last night OK it was a total mistake and let's just forget about it OK?" She said , forget what?

"F-fine but just this once let's go we don't want anyone else suspecting us" he said.

I quickly ran off wondering what they were talking about when I bumped into a huge figure and fell.

"Ouch!" I screamed looking up to a very attractive boy with his hair tied back.

"Hey I'm sorry for bumping into you I was kind of lost Im new so could you show me around, the names harry styles yours?" Harry said

"Francesca marks and give me your schedule" I said taking his schedule.

"Woah I think your gonna be just fine just follow be cause it seems we got the same classes anyway" I said as I grabbed his hand walking to our first period.

Just as we walked in the bell rang and I looked at ms.bates who looked like she was going to blow.

"I'm not late my butt is in the class is it not" I asked her.

"Just sit down and who did you bring with you what are you guys a married couple" she said looking at our hands together I looked down at our hand and immediately letting go blushing whispering sorry.

"I'm harry styles and it doesn't concern you what we are unless your interested and I'm not so none of your business" he grabbed my hand and brought me to an empty seat in the back of the class. Everyone was looking at us but the one I noticed the most that had a totally different expression was calum he looked pissed and was clenching his jaw and squeezing his hand.

After class she gave us free time and I went straight over to where my friends were.

"Hey guys" I said.

"Hey francesca who's the new boy?" Payton asked.

"That's harry he's new" I said.

"Are you guys a thing or?" Angela said.

"Totally a thing right bae" a very masculine arm was wrapped around me I turned and saw it was harry. And chuckled.

"PSH please dating what are we middle schoolers more like married cou-" sasha said and at that moment calum slammed his book on the table and was completely red.

"I have to use the bathroom excuse me" he got up and left.

"What was that about?" I said unraveling Harry's arms from my neck.

"I'll go get him hold on" I signed my pass cause the teacher was to busy playing flappy birds to notice so I left.

I left and started looking for him.

"Calum calum calum" I said kind of loud.

"Cal-" I got cut off by a pull on the arm and an hand over my mouth.

"Shut up god" he said. Removing his hand.

"Why'd you just storm off like that what's going on?" I asked.

"Wouldn't you rather be with harry" he said.

"OK maybe I will" when he stopped me again.

"Fine...Well you just came into the room with a random guy holding hands and your acting all lovey dovey with him and you said you guys were dating and you'd expect me to just sit back and watch him touch my" he cut himself off before he said anything else.

"My what?" I said confused.

"You Francesca I like-" he didn't finish speaking when the door fell over revealing harry.

"Am I interrupting something?" Harry said smirking.

Calum P.O.V

god I just wanted to punch that smirk off his face he knew I was going to confess to Francesca.

"No nothing at all" I said with my teeth gritted.

I was walking past him when I heard.

"You better catch your prey before I do cause I'm going to steal whatever you have" he said .that was it I quickly-

Wow this was kind of dramatic? But I wonder if calums ever going to rave keep reading and don't forget to comment what you think I should do and vote if your there.xoxox