Chapter 10

Francesca P.O.V

Ouch, I woke to the pounding sensation in my head. Also to realize I was in someone else's bed and naked.

Oh right calum. I turned to my right and found a slump under the sheets and chuckled. I began unraveling the bed sheets to see that this boy in the bed was NOT CALUM

"Holy shit LUKE!" I screamed.

"Woah quite down its morning already wake me up in five minutes m'kay" he said.

I slapped him on his cheek and awoke him again.

"Luke what happened last night and did we do anything?"

I really hope not because one I'm dating calum and two Im DATING CALUM.

"Ya about that we kind of had sex....." He said.

"Why are you so calm we just had sex and your dating Sasha and im dating calum your best friend" I told him.

"It can't be that bad its not like I took your virginity" he scoffed.

"But you did" I yelled.

"Well you took my virginity. Just to make this straight you never had sex with calum right?"

"Yes I wanted calum to be my first but you were, what am I going to do I cheated" I said crying.

He got up grabbed my clothes and gave them to me

"Put them on we're going on a walk" he said.

I put on my clothes and we left the house of drunks.

——————————————————

We were swinging on the swings when I got a text from Sasha. Great haven't talked to her in a while and the first thing I'm going to tell her I slept with her boyfriend.

Sasha: hey sorry we left without you, we couldn't find you and we went to the chipotle sale.

Francesca: you guys are such white girls but buy me one anyways.

Sasha:kk

"What are we gonna do luke I don't know what to do?" I said.

"Let's just take our minds off of this topic right now and ask each other questions, starting with me" he said.

"Did it feel good?" He said.

"What?" I said knowing what he meant but just blushed.

"Well since we're each other's firsts we can talk about it with each other so how did I do" he said.

"Okay" I said flushed.

"Oh hey francesca and luke?" We heard a voice behind us, which sounded very familiar. We turned and it was calum. Great the person we wanted to see the most is here.

"What are you guys doing here?" He said.

"Its a nice park so we decided to take a walk" luke responded.

Calum turned to me and kissed me I felt guilty.

"Something wrong babe?" Calum asked, making me feel more worse than I'd already have.

"No just tired from last night" regretting what I just said.

"Oh yeah about that where'd you go I got up to go to the bathroom and came back to the bar to see you not there?" Calum said.

"Well I had to go home because I had a stomach ache from all the drinks" I said lying.

"Ok but just don't scare me like that again" he said chuckling. Me almost dying from seeing that face laughing into broken if I ever told him. But I have to tell him I'll feel guilty. Luke coughed snapping me out of my thoughts.

"I gotta go see you later babe and luke" calum said leaving.

"Luke this is so hard why did we do this"

"Because we were drunk there was nothing we could have done about it" he said normally.

"Ugh let's go" I said grabbing him arm out of the park.

——————————————————

I left luke and headed towards Payton's house to tell her what happened cause she is the "boy expert"

I knocked her opening the door slowly.

"I've been expecting you" she said

"Okay?" I said walking in sitting on the couch.

"What's up" she said.

"I cheated on calum" i cried.

"Woah was not expecting that. Tell me the story" she said writing on a clipboard.

"So after I left to go to calum he passed me a couple of shots, I got totally drunk I could barley see. I heard what I thought was him say wanna dance I responded with a yes we danced for a while and things got a little heated, we started kissing he dragged me to a room and that's where made love. W-when I woke up it it wasn't him" I said pouring my tears out.

"Who was it?" She asked.

"Luke"

"Noooo" she gasped.

"Yes and he knew and was acting so normal about it I took his virginity and he took mine" I murmured.

"You gotta tell him sooner or later he's gonna find out and when he does I guarantee its not gonna be pretty,but y'all will get through it and its going to be ok but as long as you don't take a long time" she said with a serious face.

I dried my tears and gave her a smile.

"Okay I'll do it" I said with confidence.

"Atta girl" she patted my back and pushed me out.

I drove to calums house, walking up to his front door. I was going to knock, but the door pushed open. Revealing something that broke my heart.

"WHAT HOW COULD YOU!"

WHAT happened stay tuned and vote.xoxox