Chapter 13

Calum P.O.V

I was punching non stop the blood boiling in my body making me punch faster, I was going to punch more till Michael pulled me away from the shriveled up luke.

"Get off of me"I spat.

"Calum could you tell me what happened first?" He asked.

"This dick over here slept with MY GIRLFRIEND" I yelled, squirming in Michaels arms failing to get out.

"Woah what luke is this true?" Ashton asked.

"Did you even hear her side of the story yet?" He asked ignoring Ashton's question.

"What could she say that would possibly change my mind about beating your ass" I gritted my teeth.

"Oh how about she got drugged by someone?" He yelled.

Drugged?

"Your lying, Michael let me go" I screamed, not believing anything that came out of his mouth.

Michael ignored me and just listened to what luke was saying.

"After you left I went over to Francesca because I was drugged and I saw a person put pills in her drink, so I went over to her and told her to dance to get her away from the drinks and that's when I blacked out" he told me.

"Are you serious?" I asked calming down.

"Yes she wouldn't do something like that to you" he said.

"Shit I messed up" I said dropping to the floor, out of Michaels grip.

I stood up helped luke up, and took him to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

"Look I'm sorry I went all hulk on you" I apologized.

"Ya I can't blame you its not everyday your best friend sleeps with your girlfriend off of drugs" he said. Making me clench my hand which was currently on his arm.

"Ouch!" He yelped.

"Don't remind me hemmings" I warned.

"Okay okay sorry" he said.

sorry this chapter was a little bit short but I'm working on things. I'm also thinking of making my updates every Monday at 8:00 mmmm who knows? Xoxox